You/Kuvira - I Missed You Part 2

The two of you climbed out of the satomobile and headed inside the police headquarters for Kuvira's parole meeting

The two of you climbed out of the satomobile and headed inside the police headquarters for Kuvira's parole meeting. It had been part of the agreement that the two of you had agreed up on to make sure that Kuvira was holding up her end of the deal.

"Come on. Lets just get this over with."Chief Beifong opened the door to her office and motioned for the two of you to come inside. "So this is our 6th monthly meeting. I'm finding these to be a waste of time. Kuvira's clearly been holding her end of the deal so I'm planning on talking to the judge about ending her parole early."

"Chief Beifong, that would be amazing. We can't thank you enough."

She raises her hand, stopping you from talking.

"Lets not get ahead of ourselves."

"But you just said..."

"I wasn't done. Now will you let me finish before interrupting?" You narrow your eyes at Kuvira as you hear her laugh at you. There's nothing you can do to Kuvira at the moment so you just nod at Lin. "Good. As I was saying, I'll talk to the judge depending as to how this month went. Do you have all the paperwork?"

You and Kuvira hand Lin all the paperwork that the two of you had been tasked to fill for every day of the month.

"As you can see, Kuvira hasn't missed a single day of community service and has even stayed extra hours."

"I can see that, (y/n). I'm not blind."

Again, Kuvira laughs at you but this time, you kick her foot. The two of you start a kicking fight before you're both called out by Lin.

"Enough or I'll take back my offer about talking to the judge."

The two of you quickly stop at the threat. Lin shakes her head and goes back to reading everything.

X

It's quiet for a while as Lin takes her sweet time to read through everything. You knew it didn't take long to read though everything but stayed quiet in fear of Lin's threat.

"So everything looks in order. Kuvira has been a model citizen like you said in the trial. I'll talk to the judge about ending the parole early. As soon as I get an answer from him, I'll give you a call."

"Thank you, Chief Beifong. We can't thank you enough."

"You can thank me by not starting another war, Kuvira. The two of you can go."

X

It's almost a week later when Chief Beifong finally gives you the call.

"Well? What did she say?"

You put down the radio, looking down at the ground. Kuvira took it as a sign that Lin hadn't been able to convince the judge about the parole. She took a seat besides you, trying to process what just happened.

"You're free!"

You yell at her, completely catching her by surprise. You turned around and moved to sit on her lap as you wrapped your arms around her neck.

"But you just..."

"I was just messing with you, Kuvira."

Kuvira couldn't get mad at you. It was a little funny. Getting over her initial shock, she now realizes how close you are at the moment. Her breath hitches as she feels you lightly scratch the back of her neck, something that you would often do before kissing her.

"(y/n), I don't think we should..."

"Can I kiss you, Kuvira?"

"I-I haven't earned your forgiveness."

You sigh deeply, letting your forehead rest against her.

"I've forgiven you since the first month, Kuvira."

Tears start to spill when she hears your words. All Kuvira had wanted since the trial was to earn your forgiveness after everything that happened. Using your thumb, you wiped her tears away.

"Please. Kiss me."

You don't need to be told twice to press your lips against hers. The two of you let out a quiet moan as you do.

"You know, now that you're allowed to travel the city without restrictions. How about a date?"

"Aren't we moving too fast, (y/n)?"

"Kuvira, we were dating for 2 years. I think we can skip ahead."

"Then what are we waiting for? Lets go."

Kuvira stands up, making you wrap your legs around her waist to stop yourself from falling off.

"I certainly missed being carried around. Come on, drop me off in bedroom so I can get ready."

She rolls her eyes but does as told.

X

The date had been quite a success that by the end of the night, Kuvira ended up sharing the bed with you.

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will write about any women from the ATLA/LOK universe. All characters are 18+

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Kya - Rescue

Lin Beifong - Rank

Kya/Lin Beifong - Protect Part 2

Kuvira - Down

Jinora - Happy 

Kuvira - Ex

Toph Beifong - Part 2

Suyin Beifong - Break

Zhu Li - Calm

Lin Beifong - Catch

Kuvira - Arranged

Mai - Discovery

Asami Sato - Way

Ursa - Love

Korra - Casual

Korra - State

Ursa - Quiet

Azula - Obsessive

Opal -  Sneaking 

Kya - Notice

Asami Sato - Part 2

Azula - Part 2

Korra - Train

Kyoshi - Help

Lin Beifong - Soulmate Part 2

Kuvira - Unknown

Azula - Seen

Toph - Protective

Kyoshi - Spree

Azula - Try

------------