You/Korra - Hit

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

Korra felt ridiculous for getting jealous as she saw how close you and Kuvira had gotten

Korra felt ridiculous for getting jealous as she saw how close you and Kuvira had gotten. The two of you weren't dating so she had no right to be feeling like that.

"You look like you want to murder someone. What's that about?

Asami tells her as she finds her staring daggers at someone. She follows Korra's line of sight to find Kuvira at the other end. She starts to laugh, finding the whole situation a little too funny.

Earlier in the day, you had taken notice Korra glaring at Kuvira when she had gotten to close to you. You thought you were imagining it so you came up with an excuse for Kuvira to help you out with something at a later hour. You weren't going to be able to take notice of the way Korra reacted to the situation so you filled Asami in on your plan. She thought the whole thing was ridiculous but decided to participate as she had nothing else to do.

"What? No. You must be imagining things."

"So you weren't trying to mentally kill Kuvira? You were staring a little too hard."

"I was just admiring her technique! I'm just jealous that she's able to bend metal so easily. I'm having trouble with it and it's a little annoying."

"Korra, we're best friends. You can't seriously think that I'm going to believe that."

Korra sighs and finally turns to face Asami.

"Sometimes I hate how observant you really are. Please don't tell anyone about this."

"I won't tell anyone on one condition."

"Anything!"

Korra didn't care what the condition would entail. She didn't want anyone finding out about what she had been doing.

"You tell (y/n) how you feel."

Anything but that.

"How I feel? Why would (y/n) care about how I feel?"

"Korra, don't play dumb. I meant for you to tell (y/n) about your feelings for her. I think it's time that you tell her. You've been keeping it from her for months now."

"And I'll continue keeping it from her."

"You're being ridiculous, Korra. (y/n) likes you. You need to woman up and tell her."

"No. Can't you see that she doesn't feel the same? She seems to be interested in Kuvira."

"Seriously? You really think that (y/n) is interested in Kuvira? I honestly don't know how you're the Avatar if you can't notice how she looks at you. She makes it seem like you hung up the moon and the stars despite all the things that you do. She loves you, Korra."

"Then explain that! They look like they're going to kiss at any second."

Asami didn't want to tell her about your plan but she needed to so Korra could see that her feelings weren't one sided.

"She wanted to make you jealous! She wanted to see if you also felt the same. Honestly, I can't keep doing this. (y/n) likes you. She told me herself so go up there and tell her how you feel."

Korra stood there in shock.

"She really likes me?"

"Yes, now go tell her before I drag you there myself and make you confess."

X

"Hi! Sorry, I need to borrow her for a second."

Korra drags you away, not giving you a chance to excuse yourself .

"Korra, what is going on? That was rude."

Korra planned to apologize about what she had done but she didn't want to lose the little bit of courage that Asami had manage to give her.

"I like you!"

You can't help but smile. You hadn't expected for your plan to work so well.

"Then you wouldn't mind if I did this..."

"Do what..." You cut her off with a kiss. The two of you don't pull away until you need to catch your breath. "Does that mean that you like me?"

She asked, needing for you to confirm it. You just laughed and nodded.

"Yes, Korra. It means that I like you."

-----------       

All characters are 18+   

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing   

Kuvira - Gone

Korra/Asami Sato - Support //pic

Lin Beifong/Kya - Hidden

Azula - Heartbroken //2 prts

Lin Beifong - Party

Asami Sato/Korra - Decisions //or

Mai - Gentle

Kuvira - Comfort

Lin Beifong - Debt

Toph Beifong - Love

Azula - Protective //kid fic

Kuvira - Switch

Lin Beifong - Assurance

Korra -Dangerous //kid fic

Azula - Blind //kid fic

?? - Double //pic

------------