Kuvira - Prison Part 2

AN: Not a FXF.

AN2: I'm not sure if this is the one that you wanted me to continue

AN3: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

Su gasps loudly when she spots you sleeping in Kuvira's bed

Su gasps loudly when she spots you sleeping in Kuvira's bed. She hadn't been aware of your existence. Her plan to kill Kuvira had been replaced with needing to save you. She didn't think Kuvira would do something as abuse a child but with how malnourished you were, it was impossible to think otherwise.

"Change of plans. We can't kill Kuvira. Everyone, retreat."

Su carefully carries you in her arms and rushes back to join the rest of the squad.

X

"You kidnapped a child, Su!"

"Quiet, Lin! You'll wake her up and I didn't kidnap her. I saved her. Kuvira had her and I just couldn't leave her with the condition she's in."

They all look at you with worry in their eyes as they see how malnourished you were.

"She really did that to the child?"

"I don't know, Tenzin. I don't believe that Kuvira is capable of doing like this but this child proves it. She looks like she hasn't in weeks."

"I'm sorry, Su. I know how you believed that you could still save Kuvira."

Su doesn't say anything. Hating how she had failed Kuvira.

X

Baatar wanted to kill the guards that had failed to keep you safe. He knew that Kuvira was going to be just as furious when she learned about what had happened.

"Are you sure that she didn't go out to get something to eat or drink?"

"We're sure! We checked everywhere and she's gone...."

The guard looked at the other one, unsure of whether they should tell him about Zhu Li also being gone.

"Spit it out already! You're lucky that I don't kill you for letting her out of your sight."

"Ms. Zhu Li is gone. We couldn't find her anywhere."

Baatar gripped both their heads with his hands and knocked them out using each other's head. They should count themselves for being able to breathe.

X

"What happened? Is (y/n) okay?"

Kuvira could tell something was wrong as soon as Baatar walked in.

"I believe the Avatar has taken (y/n)."

"What?!"

Baatar flinched at her tone. He knew that she would never hurt him but she could be scary when she was mad.

"The guards that were supposed to be in charge of her safety told me that they couldn't find her or Zhu Li. I believe that Zhu Li never betrayed them and was still working for them."

"Prepare everyone! We're heading to Zaofu. I'm not going to let them take our daughter away."

X

None of Team Avatar had expected Kuvira's entire army knock at their door almost a day after Su had taken (y/n).

"Perhaps, (y/n) wasn't lying when she said that Kuvira and Baatar are her parents. We need to talk to her, Su. We can't just ignore her. Kuvira will attack."

Su nods at Lin and prepare to have a conversation with Kuvira.

X

"Momma!"

You attempt to run over to Kuvira but Su holds you back. Kuvira's on her knees waiting for you to run to her arms. Baatar is at her side, waiting to give the orders in case they refuse to hand you back.

"Let my daughter go, Suyin! I will have my army attack if you don't hand her back."

Suyin ignores Kuvira, choosing to focus on you instead.

"So they really are your parents? They weren't hurting you?"

You shake your head quickly, just wanting to go back to them.

"No! They would never hurt me. They saved me. Can I please go back to them?"

Su nods and lets you go. You quickly rush to your parents, giving them a tight hug as you cried in their arms. You hated being away from them.

"Why do you have a child with you, Kuvira?"

Kuvira hands you to Bataar so he could take you back to the train and rest.

"Not that it is any of your business but I saved that child. I love her more than anything in the world and if you ever take her again, I will attack Zaofu without any warnings."

X

Kuvira and Bataar laid down on each side of you to hold you close. After what had happened, they weren't ready to let you sleep in your own room. You didn't mind sharing the bed with them as you had been afraid of being taken again. Once you were comfortable enough, you finally drifted off to sleep

-----------       

All characters are 18+   

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing   

Suyin Beifong - Consequences

Korra - Hit //picture

Kuvira - Gone

Korra/Asami Sato - Support //pic

Lin Beifong/Kya - Hidden

Azula - Heartbroken //2 prts

Lin Beifong - Party

Asami Sato/Korra - Decisions //or

Mai - Gentle

Kuvira - Comfort

Lin Beifong - Debt

Toph Beifong - Love

Azula - Protective //kid fic

Kuvira - Switch

Lin Beifong - Assurance

Korra -Dangerous //kid fic

Azula - Blind //kid fic

?? - Double //pic

------------