You/Mai - Hurt

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

 Thank you for understanding

You're exhausted. You felt like you would pass out at any second but Azula wasn't giving you any chances. You were pushing your body to the limit as you dodged her flames.

"Azula..please I can't continue. I'm exhausted."

You yell at her as you nearly trip over your own feet. You had only taken a moment to catch your breath when Azula uses it as an opportunity to actually strike you. The pain from the flames is unlike anything you had ever felt. You cried out in pain, only for Azula to rush over and cover your mouth.

"Just like I expected. You're pathetic. Mai deserves someone better than you. Now keep quiet, we don't want for you girlfriend to find out about what happened or else I'll kill you and make it seem like an accident, got it?" Azula wasn't someone to take lightly. When she threatened your life, she meant every word. You quickly nodded your head and bit your lip hard to stop yourself from making any noise. "Now pick yourself up and get out of my courtyard. I don't ever want to see you come to the palace. Now go!"

Using what little energy you had left, you stop up and rushed to your house.

X

Unable to tell anyone about what happened, you resorted to having to deal with the wound. You had never dealt with burns so you just applied what you had learned when dealing with open wounds by pouring alcohol over it and wrapping it up on a bandaid. It proved to be a bad idea when it wouldn't stop burning for quite some time. You wanted to tell Mai about what happened but with Azula's threat in the back of your mind, you kept quiet.

Since you could barely move without crying from the pain, you didn't see Mai for a couple of days. She often visited but you never let her past the door to avoid seeing you in pain. All you told her was that you were ill and didn't want to make her sick. Mai hated being around sick people so she stayed away, only coming over to bring you food.

Almost 2 weeks after what happened and you could finally move without any pain. As soon as you finished getting ready for the day, you rushed to visit your girlfriend.

"I missed you. I missed you. I missed you."

You kept repeating as you kissed her over and over again. Mai pretend to hate the kisses but she was overjoyed on the inside. She didn't want to admit it to anyone but she missed you terribly.  She was never going to make the mistake of ever leaving you alone while you were sick.

"and I did not miss this."

You grinned at her, knowing full well that Mai missed you terribly. Mai would rather die than admit her true feelings.

"Whatever you say, love."

"Yes. Anyways. Considering that you're doing better, I wanted to invite you to our vacation to Ember Island. Azula is making us all go."

"Oh..." You wanted to say no to avoid seeing Azula again but you wouldn't last another week without being able to spend some time with her. "I'd love to go on a vacation."

X

It had only been the first day and you were already regretting coming to the island. Azula wouldn't stop glaring at you and because of your injuries, you could only wear clothes that covered your body. It didn't take long for you to start feeling like you would pass out.

"Are you sure that you don't want to wear something cooler? You look like you want to pass out, (y/n)."

"I'm fin...."

You passed out before you could even finish your sentence.

X

You woke up nearly naked. All you had on was your bra and underwear. You begged the gods that Mai hadn't been the one to undress you for once but that was cut short when you heard call for you.

"This is why you didn't want for me to visit, isn't it?"

You hesitate to nod. For the first time since you had known her, you couldn't figure out what Mai was thinking or even feeling. Her face remained expressionless as she looked at the large burn mark that covered your side.

"Mai, I wanted to tell you but I just couldn't. I didn't want to worry you. It's nothing. It's almost healed."

You hiss as Mai reaches over to touch the covered wound.

"That's not nothing. Azula told you to keep it from me, didn't she?"

"Mai..."

"It's a yes or a no. Answer me."

"Yes. She told me to keep it from you and that if I told you what happened, she was going to kill me."

Mai wanted to murder Azula for what she had done. She wanted to bring her as much pain as possible before killing her but...she couldn't. Azula was the princess. The only child to the Fire Lord. She needed a plan before she did something. With you still hurt, Mai couldn't do anything. She had to wait for the perfect time.

"I'm going to kill her. I'm going to make her regret ever touching you but for now, I'm going to stay here and take care of you. You're health is far more important. You didn't exactly do a good job at taking care of the burn so it got infected"

Remembering what she had seen from the other soldiers, Mai prepared a past for the burn and carefully covered it with bandages. For the rest of the week, she stayed by your side to take care of you and keep you safe from Azula.

-----------

All characters are 18+

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Asami Sato - Back

Azula - Undercover

Toph Beifong - Embarrassed

Kuvira - Saving

Lin Beifong - Single //

Kuvira - Captured

Azula - Coincedence

Rangi.- Training

------------