You/Kuvira - Prisoner

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

You didn't bother to look up when the door to your room opened

You didn't bother to look up when the door to your room opened. It was always the same thing everyday, a new guard would come in to try to get information out of you but you wouldn't speak. With your blood bending, you could've easily escaped but you couldn't be bothered to do so. After your sister, Korra, had left you behind after she learned about your ability to blood bend, you stopped caring about anything. All you wanted was to die after the way Korra treated you.

"It's honestly quite pathetic for you to be wallowing in your own self-pity. Your sister is out there doing who knows what without a care in the world while you're here just wasting away." You don't offer her a reply. "It's a shame. Blood bending is a true gift. Not everyone is able to handle it."

"It's a curse, not a gift."

"Ah so you do talk. I was beginning to think that you had gone mute after your sister betrayed you." You go back to being quiet, simply just wanting for her to leave you alone. You were content with the guards who would last for a minute and then quickly hurry out because they were too afraid to stay in the room. "Not going to talk to me anymore? That's fine. I'll keep coming back everyday until you speak to me. I have all the time in the world."

She's soon gone, leaving you alone in the room once again.

X

As Kuvira said, she kept coming back everyday to talk to you. You never spoke to her, simply content with letting her do the talking. At some point, Kuvira stopped asking you about any information and began to talk about random things and when she did, you started looking forward to her visits. You still didn't talk but now you weren't wishing for her to leave you alone.

"I'm sorry about your sister, (y/n). I can't imagine how that must have felt."

You actually sit up to look at her when she apologizes. It had been so long since Kuvira mentioned her.

"My sister? Didn't you hear? I don't have one. She disowned me the moment I showed her that I could blood bend."

Kuvira's in shock to finally hear you talk. She hadn't expected to get a reaction out of you.

"In any case, she shouldn't have treated you like that. No one deserves to be called a monster."

"But she's right. I am a monster. I hurt all those people."

"My army was attacking you and you were only defending yourself." Kuvira wasn't even sure why she was trying to reassure you that you weren't a monster. You were still the enemy and she still needed information out of you. But that still didn't stop her from comforting you. "Even my men could see that was a tad too harsh."

You laid back down on the bed and turned your back so it was facing her.

"I don't care anymore. I'm dead to her anyways."