You/Asami Sato - Hate Part 1

Night falls and you're finally allowed to head home

Night falls and you're finally allowed to head home. Like always, you take the scenic route, not really caring that it would take almost twice as much to get home. The park was always beautiful at night and you liked strolling by it. You're passing through the fountain when you hear heavy steps behind you. Worried that someone was following you, you discreetly turn around to find a werewolf just casually standing behind you. In a panic, you step back and trip into the fountain.

"You made me trip!"

Wanting for the wolf to leave, you throw some water at it but it doesn't work. Said wolf just comes closer to you and licks your face. Your face turns into one of disgust as you wipe off the spit.

"Go away!"

You yell louder, hoping it would listen but it doesn't. The wolf just sits down and tilts its head at you, making it seem like it was trying to understand you. You let out a groan, annoyed that it just wouldn't go away. You just wanted to go home but this wolf wasn't planning on going anywhere.

"Well fine, if you're not going to leave then help me get out."

Somehow the wolf understood this and leaned it's head in so you could use it as something to grab onto as you climbed out. Finally out of the water, you squeezed the water out of clothes as best as you can to not leave a puddle of water with every step you took.

"Just great. Lets hope that it dries off before I get home. I don't want to leave a mess."

You mumble to yourself. Wanting to just get this day over with, you started walking home again. The heavy steps start again.

"No, no, no."

You stopped to find the wolf following after you again. Pushing on its head to turn around, the wolf just licked at your hand. It makes you retract your hand in disgust.

"You can't come with me! Shouldn't you go somewhere else? I'm sure you need to head home so why don't you head home."

The wolf pretends it doesn't know what you're saying. It frustrates you to no end. There was no way you were going to bring a werewolf into your apartment. Your landlord was going to kill you.

"Go away!"

Nothing. Instead, the wolf just sits down and looks up at you with its puppy dog eyes.

"I can't believe that I'm going to say this but you can come. At least until I head to my apartment. I'm not letting you in, do you understand."

The wolf makes it seem like they are smiling as it licks your face again. You don't bother to tell them anything.

X

"Okay, this is my stop. Thanks for making sure that I arrived safely. You can go now."

You attempted to close the door on the wolf but it pushes the door with it's head to open wider for them to get in.

"No!" You quietly hissed at it. "You can't come in. I'll get kicked out if I let you in."

The wolf starts to whine like if it's been hurt. The sound they make is quiet loud and you knew that if it continued then it would wake up the whole complex.

"Okay! You can come in. I'm really regretting taking the scenic route today."

You mumbled quietly. Opening the door wider, the wolfs steps in and waits for you to close the door behind you. Without telling them anything, you climb up the stairs to the second floor and into your apartment.

"You'll stay in the couch. I just washed my sheets and you're filthy."

The wolf plopped on the couch without complaints as you headed to your bedroom. After a quick shower, you finally headed to bed.

X

When you wake up, you find yourself to be in bed with someone else. The first thing that comes to mind is the werewolf climbing into your bed in the middle of the night but whoever was sleeping besides you was far less hairier. You opened one eye and find yourself face to face with Future Industries newest CEO, Asami Sato. Your eyes widen, trying to figure out how this happened. In a panic, you attempt to climb out of bed and managed to trip over the bed sheets. The same bed sheets that were covering Asami's naked body. The sound is enough to wake her up.

"(y/n)?"

She peaks her head out to spot you on the floor.

"Y..you know my name?"

Asami stifles a yawn, still exhausted from the lack of rest last night.

"Mhm. You're my soulmate, why would I not know your name?"

This morning was just getting weirder and weirder. You toss her the sheets so she can cover herself and stand up to grab her some pajamas.

"Forgive me, Ms. Sato but not once have we talked."

She gives you a shy smile, everything finally catching up to her. Asami gives you a grateful smile for the pajamas and quickly puts them on.

"We met 4 weeks ago during one of Avatar Korra's speech. It was just a quick handshake but my werewolf imprinted on you. We've been watching over you since then."

"...that's not creepy."

Asami just turns redder from embarrassment. She should've tried harder in taking control last night.

"I'm sorry. I'll go."

Asami starts to climbs out of bed but you pull her back down.

"You can't just leave after dropping that bomb on me. Tell me more about this whole soulmate thing."

She happily lays back down to face you as she talked about werewolves and their soulmates.

X

It's almost an hour later when she gets done explaining everything. The entire time, you had stayed quiet, occasionally asking a question.

"So..uh what do you want to do?"

"About this entire soulmate thing?"

Asami nods. You turn around to be laying down on your back while looking up at the ceiling.

"Lets take it slow. You seem sweet and I want to get to know you but I feel like just jumping into a relationship with you is too quick for me. Is that okay?"

"Of course! That's more than okay. Thank you for not freaking out about everything. I can't imagine this was easy for you."

"It was not but you certainly helped."

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will write about any women from the ATLA/LOK universe. All characters are 18+

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Korra - Blind Part 2

June - Fall

Azula - Late

Korra - Fun

Suki - Island (2)

Kuvira - United Part 2

Kuvira - Return

Eska - Leave

Zhu Li - Sides

Kuvira - Coma

Korra - Pro

Toph - Surprise

Azula -  Caught

------------