You/Asami Sato/Korra - Decisions

You rubbed your temples, already feeling a headache coming on as you listened to Korra and Asami bicker about something that they refused to tell you

"It's not fair!"

"How is it not fair, Korra!? You can't call dibs on someone!"

"Yes, you can!"

"Says who?"

"Me!"

"That's enough! The two of you are acting like little kids fighting over a toy. What the fuck are you fighting about now?"

Korra and Asami turned to look at each other, trying to figure out what to tell you. They couldn't exactly tell you that they were fighting over who would be able to ask you out.

"Nothing, Korra just refuses to accept that you can't call dibs on someone. "

"Yes, you can! I've done it plenty of times."

Asami rolled her eyes at Korra, finding her argument to be completely ridiculous. You weren't a thing and it wasn't her fault that she never asked you out.

"Korra, Asami is right. You can't call dibs on someone. Fighting over toys is different than fighting over someone. Just who are the two of you even fighting about? Why don't I know who's coming between the two of you...." Your eyes widen in realization. "...please don't tell me it's about Mako again. I thought the two of you were over him."

Both of them are quick to reassure you that they have no interest in Mako.

"No way! I can see now that he's a better friend than boyfriend. I'm not going down that path again."

"Yeah, Korra is right."

"Then who are the two of you fighting over. It's not Bolin is it? Because he's quite happy with Opal."

"Do you really think that low of us? We're happy for Bolin."

Asami knew that you were just going to continue asking until you got your answer so she decided it was better to just tell you.

"We're fighting over who can take you out on a date."

You roll your eyes at her, thinking it's a joke.

"If you don't want to tell me then that's fine but you don't have to make up a lie like that."

"We're a lot of things but we're not liars, (y/n)."

Asami tells you in a serious tone.

"Asami is not lying. We were fighting about who gets to take you out on a date."

Korra admits. You just stare at them, unsure of what to say. The longer you go without saying something, the more they worry. To avoid panicking any further, Korra starts to argue with Asami again.

"Why did you even tell her? You just made things worse!"

"She wasn't going to stop asking!"

The two of them continued to argue until you interrupt them.

"I have a proposition for the two of you."

At your voice, they stop arguing with each other and turn to you.

"A proposition?"

Korra asks you, wanting to hear more about what you had in mind.

"Yes. How about the two of you go on a date with me?"

It was a long shoot to think that they would agree but it killed two birds with one stone. You liked the two of them and it would've been impossible to pick between them. If they agreed to go on a date with you, it would solve both of your dilemmas.

"Like the three of us?"

"Yes. I will understand if the two of you aren't comfortable with the idea but I think it'll solve both of our problems. I honestly can't decide who I would've been able to say yes to because I like you both and you won't have to fight about who gets to ask me out."

They ask for a minute to talk it over between each other before giving you an answer.

"We would love to go out on a date with you."

You give them a wide smile, happy that they had agreed to your idea.

"Perfect! You're not going to regret it. I've been thinking about it for a long time. I have the perfect evening planned out already. I'll pick the two of you up tomorrow."

You give them a kiss on the cheek and then rush back to your place to begin the preparations. Asami and Korra stay in their spot, wondering just how long you've been thinking about dating the two of them. Had they known that you liked the two of them, they would've come to you with the idea of a date with the two of them.

-----------       

All characters are 18+   

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing   

Mai - Gentle

Kuvira - Comfort

Lin Beifong - Debt

Toph Beifong - Love

Azula - Protective //kid fic

Kuvira - Switch

Lin Beifong - Assurance

Korra -Dangerous //kid fic

Azula - Blind //kid fic

?? - Double //pic

------------