𝟠𝟟

ⁱ'ᵐ ˢᵉˡᶠⁱˢʰ
ⁱ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃˡˡ ᵗᵒ ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠ
ⁱ ˢʷᵉᵃʳ

ˢᵉˡᶠⁱˢʰ - ᵖⁿᵇ ʳᵒᶜᵏ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"You got anything to tell me?" Alaina asked Zee, leaning against the counter

"Uh.....no" Zee denied, handing the last customer her change.

"You sure?"

"Hunnid perc-"

"Workers!" George interrupted their conversation, dragging both of their attention to him. "When my son gets here, tell him to come in to my office" he informed them before going into his office.

"You sure you ont got shit to tell me?"

"What you getting at?"

"Where were you last night?" She asked. Zee didn't even freeze or tense up or anything.

"With my sister. I thought I told you this" Zee answered.

"Forreal?"

"Yeah. Why you acting so weird?"

"Nun' nun'" she said and shook her head. "I just find it funny how my best friend, somebody I been knew since we was 10 gon' look me in the face and LIE. Like I ain't seen you and Josh last night"

"Uh-" Zee said. "I guess I'm busted"

"Yeah you are so start talking. What happened to oH wE nEvEr GoN' gEt BaCk ToGeThEr?" She asked, quoting what Zee told her when she asked about their 'situation'.

"I know I said that but I couldn't say no when he asked me" Zee whined.

"And why not?"

"Cuh he was so cute and....iono. I just couldn't say no" Zee blushed and Alaina smiled. They were coming together even without her plans.

"Because you still like him?"

Zee thought about it for a while before looking down at her feet.

"Yeah. I still do" she agreed. "But iono about it. I'm kinda still c-"

"Hellooooooo ladies" a guy said as he walked up to the counter.

"We closed" Alaina said.

"I know. I came to see my dad. But before I do that, I just wanna know which one of y'all pretty bitches would like to go on a date with the H-bomb" he flirted.

"I'm gay" Zee lied.

"You are? I will literally give the two of you fifty bucks each if you kiss right now" he offered and they were both like..