Epilogue 3

"God. What the fuck happened?" Brick groaned as he tried to get up.

He believed us. Kaoru was a bitch for telling him where Majo was but, she was right, he would have found out anyway. I hope he doesn't cross the line that we couldn't, I am not a fan of Majo and I am nowhere close to forgiving her but if anyone should kill her it should be me not him. I was the one who killed HIM and Mojo, I was the one who started all this so I should be the one to bare the pain of being a murderer. Again.

He released the guys to us, leaving us to take care of the after match of being exposed to chemical X. Butch was exposed to just as much chemical X as we were so he was fine. He had a terrible migraine like Brick was having and like we had but still fine.

Bubbles had been taking care of Boomer for the last 3 days, he woke up a few minutes ago and that's why I am here with Brick. I wasn't being a psycho watching him sleep, I wanted to be the first person he saw when he woke up.

"You were kidnapped and exposed to chemical X for a week." I replied nonchalantly.

He was startled by my voice but went back to groaning and holding his head in his hand.

"And no, I didn't get you anything for the pain you're going through. I was also kidnapped because of you and had to go through that same pain so you deserve that migraine."

I'm not sure he registered my words, he was busy clutching his head while also trying to register where he was.

"You f**king hate me. This sh*t hurts." He groaned.

"Why are you cursing so much?"

"My head hurts too much to try to turn on my filter."

His hand wiped his top lip, to his and my surprise, it came back stained red. His eyes widened, shit, his nose was bleeding.

I cursed under my breath then went to the dresser by my bed, picked up the aspirin and water then handed them to him.

"What's this?"

"Sugar, spice and everything nice." I replied sarcastically.

He stared at me skeptically.

I groaned, "It's aspirin. Special designed for our type of pain."

He thanked me then took it, "How long have I been out?"

"I've had you with me for 3 days."

His eyes widened. Yes, you owe me a lot. I expect a thank you. I had to clean you, feed you, play with your hair and fight the urge to kiss you.

He chuckled, "You must really like me alot."

I stared at him baffled by his statement. I found myself wanting to talk but no words came up, I was speechless. Yeah, I liked him but he didn't have to be so cocky about it. God his nerve. I wanted to March up to him and hit him so hard.

"How did you get kidnapped?"

He chuckled, "I don't remember a thing. Who kidnapped me again?"

"You would rather not know."

"Would it be embarrassing if I did?" He sat up fully a smile on his face.

"If you didn't almost die, yes, it would have been."

"I always wondered what it would look like in your bedroom." His eyes scanned around.

Not gonna lie, my room was a mess when I brought him here. I had to clean up because of this annoying asshole. One reason I don't like him. I was paranoid he would see me as a dirty slob and stop liking me. The first time he comes into my room had to be perfect. I wish the circumstance was different, different like; my hands in his hair, his hands up my blouse, our lips....ugh.

I scoffed, "I see your migraine is gone."

I intended to collect the bottle water from him; I didn't want it spilling on my bed but instead he latched unto my wrist.
"And I always wondered what it will be like if I did this."

Before I could react he pulled me by my wrist unto his lap. I wasn't complaining though. He let go of my wrist letting his hand hold my waist and the other proceeded to crawl up back tease my neck then settle on my jaw, I melted into his palm.

His thumb flicked my bottom lip, that small movement turned me on so badly.

His eyes were on my lips for a while before he met my eyes. "I forgot what they felt like."

'shit. Why was that so sexy.' my inner self screamed.

He sighed, he hands dropped down to mine, gently massaging my knuckles. "I'm sorry you got kidnapped because of me and thank you for rescuing me."

The gesture touched my heart.
"Why did you get kidnapped?" I placed emphasis on 'did'. "Why didn't you defend yourself?"

He sighed again, "I guess I forgot how to."

"Why?"

I already heard it from Butch but I wanted to hear him say it.  I wanted to believe it was the truth.

"I didn't use my because I was trying to forget you. Trying to forget everything I did. I just couldn't."

"You said you weren't going to let me avoid you but you did a pretty good job yourself."

He sighed, "I thought it would be selfish of me coming after you."

"You should have been selfish." I blurted out.

"I'm sorry." His hands cupped my cheeks rubbing circles on them.

"You're using your powers right now, aren't you?" His hands were warm, very warm.

"What?"

"You are seducing me. Your hands, you know I like you hot."

"There are some things I won't forget." He smirked.

"Or you've just had a lot of practice."

"Or I just know all your soft spots." He pulled me closer to him then kissed from my collarbone to my neck, letting his kiss linger on my neck. My hands itched to grab a fistful of his hair. I could feel him smirking at me, I couldn't see him because my eyes were closed.

"Aren't you going to touch me?" He teased in my ear, his hot breath sent shivers down my spine.

His finger played with a spot on my jaw directly in front of my ear. 'please don't kiss it' my subconscious begged and then he kissed it continuing the teasing with his teeth.
He smirked on my skin when I lost control and grabbed a fistful of his hair.

"Fuck." I moaned.

"It's still the same spot, huh?" I could feel the humor in his words.

If he gives me a freaking hickey!....I wouldn't mind.

"I know where you want to be touched." His hand played with the band of my sweatpants, his finger traveling in deeper. My nails clawed into his back, if it hurt, he didn't show it.

"But I want to know what it tastes like." He whispered.

"Brick-" Butch was about to barge into my room; without looking back I took my hand over my shoulder then a small sonic wave slamming the door in his face followed by a wall of ice to keep it sealed.

"Fuck." I could here Butch curse from outside. "I think my nose is broken."

Cockblocker.

Brick stared at me baffled.

"That's how to use your powers." With that said I pressed my lips on his.

Yay!! Finally the end end...sorry I didn't update sooner as you can see it's really long and I write like ten words per week...sorry...hope it wasn't stupid though.
Did ken kill Majo? Honestly I don't know, I just needed drama and that's why they are both in this story.
Also sorry about the cursing, I was reading this hot ass book and they curse a lot...now cursing has sneaked into my writing and mouth.