Chapter 20

Buttercups POV
Majo was easy to track down but that's because I have always known were she was but refused to tell Bubs and Momo about her.

To be honest I still think keeping Majo a secret was the best for them even though they didn't agree with me.

Flash back(authors POV)
Bubbles was by the stairs waiting for her sister's to get home. After Boomer had left after telling her about Majo, she had immediately gone to tell Blossom and BC but they weren't in there rooms or anywhere else in the house.

"We need to talk." Blossom announced -as she rushed through the living room door- loud enough for her sister's whom she thought were in their rooms to hear.

Bubbles eyes widened at Blossoms current state. Her hair was disheveled, her clothes were stained. She quickly put two and two together. "You talked to Brick."

She was caught off guard by the sight of Bubbles on the stairs. "What?"

"Brick. You talked to him." She repeated. "You know."

Blossom nodded. "Where's kaoru?"

Right on cue Kaoru ran in through the door. Panic in her eyes as she scanned around.

Bubbles sprang up, "Are you okay?"

Her anxiety grew more when she saw Miyako and Momoko together like they were having a meeting. "Yes, what are you guys doing now?"

"Well," blossom started, "we-"

"Majo." Bubbles interrupted her, "She was behind the the incident not the boys."
Kaoru faced the floor, guilt in her eyes. Momoko and Miyako glanced at each other.

"What do you know kaoru?" Blossom took a threathining step toward her.

"Well," she lifted her eyes but couldn't still face her sisters, "I already knew."

"You knew? From Butch?" Blossom asked already knowing the answer.
"No...I knew since the beginning, She was the one whom tortured me not Butch."

Silence.

She could feel their bodies releasing anger into the air and it was chocking her. Their pain and resentment towards her was too much to handle, her legs were already buckling under the weight.

"Are you fucking kidding me!" Bubbles screamed, Kaoru was taken aback by her outburst. "You knew and you let us hate the boys all this time!"

Blossom was also shocked by bubbles outburst. She had expected it from herself and not her. She found herself being calm. "Why? Kaoru."

"I thought it would be easier and safer," she exercised the latter, "letting us hate them."

"Us?" Bubbles asked.

At that moment which happened only very rarely kaoru was afraid of Miyako.

"I wanted to protect you guys."

"Protect us?" Bubbles spat, "do you know how much pain you caused us!

"I know. You know I could feel it."

"Half." Blossom corrected. "You could only feel half of what we felt. We loved them. Do you know how painful it was for us to have hated them?"

"No. But I had to protect you."

"Protect us from what?"

"Majo. Back then i couldn't turn off my empathy, i could feel her hate and her pain. I could understand it. I thought maybe we deserved it. I let you hate the guys because i knew you would never be able to kill them but if you knew it was Majo you would have gone after her...i didn't want us to be killers."

"We already are and that was not your decision to make."

"Well, I did make it. And I thought it was best for both of you." She screamed at Blossom and Bubbles.

"You were wrong." She stated, then turned to Bubbles. "Let's go."

"Where are you guys going?" Koaru asked.

"We're going to find Majo and handle her with or without you."
Flash back over

Why I'm here now helping them to take down Majo is only because of The professor, it was a little selfish hiding the truth from them when I know Professor didn't deserve his death but we might have deserved what we got. 
He didn't do anything wrong but we made him the main dish to Majos revenge.

"How did you track down Majo so easily? I mean she is in another country it shouldn't have been this quick." Bubbles asked.

Bubbles and Blossom had decided there were going to talk to me again, surprisingly they acted like our like fight earlier never happened.

"Um...I can feel her energy. She is that powerful." I lied, I didn't want her and Blossom to know another one of my secret, if they did find out I knew all this while were Majo was they might never forgive me.

Yet again, I didn't. I could feel traces of her energy, that's how I have always known where she was. Living with that knowledge was painful, I remember vividly what she did to me, how everything had hurt, how my heart had broken that day; just knowing she was still close enough for me feel her was scary.

Her energy was as light as a thread but it still felt as if she was right there with me, wherever I went.

Fear flashed in her eyes, "Still?"

"Now is not the time to have second thoughts. We are already at her door step." Blossom said to her.

She took a deep breath, "so what do we do? Knock or?"

                  - - - - - - -

We acted brave but when we saw her our legs buckled. I could feel the fear radiating off them. The pain and memories were fresh.

This is what I wanted to protect them from; being scarred again.

Majo hadn't changed, the only thing that looked different was the look on her face. She always had this raged but relaxed look but now, what she wore was shock.

"Powerpuff girls." She mouthed.

Blossom was the first to recover from her fear and attack her, her aura immediately changed to pure rage. She hit her multiple times with her sonic blasts. Bubbles followed in her foot steps.

"You're a coward. Why didn't you face us yourself?" I heard Blossom scream at her.
Something was wrong, Majo wasn't defending herself or fighting back. She is the most powerful person we know and have ever faced, even if we had ambushed her she would have turned the situation to her favor in a second.

Where was that awful smell of sadness and regret coming from.

I took a closer look at Majo. It can't be.

"Guys wait." I zipped around them then stretched out my arms in order to block them from attacking her any longer.

"What are you-"

"Look." I motioned to Majo.

She was crying.

The anger that was once in the air was whisked away by a new feeling.

"I'm sorry." She croaked out, "I'm so sorry. If I could go back in time and change everything I did I will. I just wanted you guys to hurt like I did. I wanted to break your hearts first like you had broken mine."

"Mummy."

Our eyes were now on the newcomer. It was just a little girl, probably not up to 10.

Panic flashed in Majo's eyes. "Go inside. Now." She yelled but instead she ran in front of Majo and shielded her with her body. Majo squeezed the little girls body tighter then turned her back to us in order to protect her.

"I'm sorry. You can hurt me but don't hurt my little girl."

Once again, we were forced to play the heros.

Sorry for the late chapter again...to be honest I didn't want to write it, I have been avoiding it.
Sorry it's short also.
Bye.

Does He Still Love Me?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें