chapter 4

After lunch Miyako and Kaoru did the dishes grudgingly while I remained in the living room trying to figure out how we could spend the rest of the day.
"Guys, why don't we spend our last 8 hours of freedom shopping for a new wardrobe, get our hair done; enjoy a relaxing massage at the spa; it has been a long time since we did that, you know?" I voiced my thought after they joined me in the living room.
"You mean last week." Kaoru said
"Whatever." I eyed her, "What do you guys say,"
"We got nothing doing so sure,"
"Speak for yourself Miyako; I got a lot of sleeping to do."
I knelt by Kaoru and put on my pouting lips and my puppy dog eyes.
"Please,"
"No."
This woman was made of ice.
"Okay Miyako get over here you're better at this," she came over to me and knelt by me.
"Please Kaoru," she said with a baby voice.
She sighed in defeat, "Okay, okay I can't stand it when you guys do that,"

"Great but you gotta have to change of clothes,"

"Obvi," she replied.
I just rolled my eyes before I went upstairs to change for the second time that day. We all came down 15mins later; Miyako was wearing a blue sun dress and white strap sandals, Kaoru wore a pair of white air Jordan's with a plain white top which she tied by the side to become a crop top and leggings. I wore a flower print romper with a pink leather jacket and flats.
"I call dibs on driving," Miyako said making me giggle.
"You always call dibs," Kaoru replied.
"That's because I don't like Momo's red car and I think your car looks like death." She rebutted, sticking her tongue out.
I shook my head at her silliness. "You guys go ahead I just wanna grab something,"
"Sure," they said in unison.
I like it when we go out together and are always smiling, even though our smiles aren't always sincere. The rowdy ruff boys killing the professor forced us to depression therefore leading to us needing therapy. Coming back here and facing them was going to reverse all the trauma our therapists have helped us overcome.
I grabbed my purse from my bedroom then went outside. The girls were sure going to whine like babies by the time i wasted.
"So you seriously wasted so much time just to get a purse," Miyako said.
Babies.
"It contains all our credit cards and my keys and you could have used that time I wasted," I said doing an air quote on wasted "To pull out from the drive way," She rolled her eyes knowing she has been defeated and pulled out from the drive way.
"You're so frustrating," she said after I got into the car.
"I know and I love you too," I replied
"Off to May Jong city mall driver," kaoru joked making us giggle.
Miyakos' P.O.V
"Off to May Jong city mall driver," kaoru said snapping me out of my thought.
"This time guys I'm picking our hair color and style," I said.
Momoko shook her head while Kaoru ignored me before momo nudged her.
"Oh right ....but I was thinking we can just go back to our normal hair color," kaoru said
"You totally stole the words right from my mouth," I said

"I don't think that's a good idea," momo said

,"Come on, we're finishing college soon its better if we leave all this heartbreak stuff behind us," I pleaded

"Okay but if anything goes wrong it's on you two,"

"You're wearing a wig; you don't have to change your hair, it's not every time we must complement each other," kaoru said I blinked multiple times then turned around to face Momoko.

"Miyako watch out,"

I turned around and there was a big truck heading towards us, I turned the wheel to the next lane partially dodging the car coming behind.

"Oops," I said after I got full control of the wheel

"That's why we don't let you drive," kaoru said

"That's why I only drive my car,"

"Let's just enjoy the ride silently," momo said

"Why," I asked