Chapter 16

A/N: some of you might not remember the powers they have so i am just going to list it out in the beginning of the chapters. Bubbles can control elements; not only fire, ice, earth and water but other elements like metal, oxygen, electricity, pressure, sound and other elements which i am too lazy to list. She still has her bubbles but can only use it when she turns into Rolling Bubbles and all the girls produce sleep mist from their hands. Note: She can control elements but she can't produce them from her body, so if its not existing she can't control it.
Bubbles' POV
"Bubbles?"

My heart leaped out of my chest. How? Why?

"You're alive? No, I watched you die."

Before he could get out another word, he let out a pained grunt and fell to the ground.

His memory must be coming back. Whatever Blossom did must be strong because his nose started bleeding. So that's what happens when they remember.

"You didn't." He was about to reach out to me but I waved my hand in his face before he could touch me. He fell into a sleep.
I need to leave.
-----
Boomer's POV
I woke up hours later to an empty room.
"What happened?" I asked myself seeming to have trouble recollecting my thoughts.

"Oh yea. Bubbles."

Bubbles!

Memories that seemed so foreign came back to me causing my head hurt. I thought i killed her, No. I didn't.
She escaped, they all escaped.
I needed to find her immediately. I'm not losing her again. I ran to Brick's room, he is the only one who would have the information i needed.

I burst into his room without bothering to knock. "Brick, that girl...um...the redhead." i tried to remember her sisters name.

"Momoko?" He suggested.

"Yea. Do you know where she lives?"

"Yea, why?" He stared at me confusion on his face.

"She Lives with her sisters right?" I asked desperately.

"I think so."

"Can i have their address?"

"Hold on." He ransacked through his desk, after he found what he was looking for, he copied her address into a paper and handed it to me.

"Thanks." I said then ran out of his room to mine.

I was rushing, I needed to be with her, I wanted to hug her, i wanted to kiss her, i wanted to tell her how much i still loved her. but suddenly I stopped.
I hurt her so much, in fact I almost killed her. Now, i find out she is alive and I'm rushing to her like a lovesick puppy hoping to succeed in forcing my love on her. I don't deserve her love. I never did.
I collapsed hopelessly on my bed staring at the paper in my hand as the ink blotched up with my tears.
I need to let out this pain and anger i felt.
So I screamed.
I couldn't keep it all in anymore.
What do you do when the love of your life which you thought you killed came back? Nothing. Because there is nothing to do. Sorry is too small of a word to say. I love you will be too much of a lie to her. I should leave her alone. I don't deserve her forgiveness that's if she even wants to forgive me.
But what will I do with this emotion that's choking me; how am i meant to breathe knowing she's in the same city as me and i can't have her.
My room stored all my sadness in its walls, maybe if i left i wouldn't feel so choked up.
I strolled to the living room and slumped on the couch. My thoughts immediately took over me. It got worse. Did i really think this would make me better. Bubbles was alive.
My memories came back. She needs to know the truth. My memories were tampered with....twice.
"I cant be here."
I ran out the door. I need to get to her, I can't stand the fact knowing her heart is broken because of me. If that kissed we shared meant anything, she might not hate me as i think she does.
--
I flew into her room. Right on cue she walked in through her door. There was a little bit on panic and fear in her eyes. I don't blame her though; it hurt me she still felt the need to be afraid of me.
"Bubbles i-" before i could say anything else something wrapped around my neck and anchored me painfully to a wall.
"What are you doing here? You're just trying to make killing you easier aren't you." She scoffed. Her previous fear seemed to have disappeared or she was just really good at hiding it.
Was this a new power? How did she...without even lifting a finger.
"You're not going to kill me." I replied her confidently. The trap around my neck tightened under her glare.
"Give me one good reason." Her jaw clenched.
Why shouldn't she kill me right now? All i could think of was a thousand reasons why she should. She should kill me but I don't want her to feel the guilt that i felt for the past seven years thinking i killed her. It might be selfish to want to live after what i did to her but if it will save her from further torment; i will live for her.

"I-"

"If you fucking say you love me i will kill you right now." She growled.

"I'm sorry."
I didn't just want to tell her i'm sorry, i wanted to make her feel how sorry i was.
"How dare you! You think you can just apologize and I'll magically forgive you because i'm am Bubbles the weak power puff."
I could feel the anger and pain radiating off her. It was worse than the pain i ever felt. She was about to break. Due to the chemical Z in our blood, we loved twice as much normal humans do, we feel anger on a higher range, we feel sadness differently and we feel pain on an unimaginable level.
"I should just kill you right now."
I could feel the air leaving my lungs. Was she doing this or did her beauty take my breath away? (I'm sorry)
"But No," I could breathe again. "i want it to hurt." She screamed. "I want you to feel everything! that i felt." Tears streamed down her eyes. "I hate you. I hate you so much."
Her tears hurt me more than anything. I wanted to hug her and wipe those tears away. I wanted to make her smile as much as she used to. Only if i could reverse the time to when we were kids, I was a dumb kid but at least I knew how to treat her right.
The collar around my neck dropped to the ground; i followed.
I chuckled to myself while rubbing the scar around my neck, "To think a while ago we were making out."
I smiled in renaissance of her lips on mine and the burst of her taste on my tongue. I could kiss her a million times and never get enough of her.
"I wished i could get rid of the memory." She shivered.
I smiled staring at her from the ground. This kiss affected her as much as it affected me, i could tell by the color on her cheeks.
"Bubbles, I've been stalling this for a while because i couldn't believe it myself but that day it wasn't us."
"Are you trying to lie your way out of this?" Her jaws clenched. She stormed towards me, "You annoying piece of-"
I pulled her down on my lap and held her hands to her side.
"Let me go." She tried wiggling out of my grip.
"No Bubbles. You have to listen to me." I yelled for her to stop. "It wasn't really us. It was-"
----
Finally, the end is near. What do you think Boomer meant by it wasn't them? I think BC knows something. Remember she did say "Butch didn't hurt her." Sorry for the late chapter also, i wrote this like three days ago but i haven't had the time to edit because my phone has been messing up. I hope this chapter is as good as the suspense its been building up.
안녕.