"I'll show you my favorite food stalls later!"

"Alright" His lips twitched for a smile and started eating again.

OK! WHAT HAPPENED LAST SATURDAY???!

"Did he just agree?" Jungkook whispered.

"Did he just smile?" Jin oppa whispered too, Jisoo eonnie elbowed oppa who was covering his mouth in shock.

"U-Umm...T-Tae..." we stopped talking and looked at the person standing beside Taehyung, she was playing with her fingers, her head was hung low.

Jennie glared at her but she shifted her eyes to Taehyung.

"A-Are you g-going to...ummm...take me home later?" Her voice was fading when she was nearing at the end of the sentence.

All of our attention was on her, even the students from the other table.

Taehyung took a short glance on Jennie who was frowning so bad and looking somewhere else, already accepting the fact that he will pick Irene over her.

"I-I'm sorry...I can't, I have plans later" Taehyung gave her an apologetic smile and she nodded in response before running back to her table.

"We're still going to my favorite food stalls later???!" Jennie asked excitedly with hands closed and excited face.

"Yeah" Taehyung muttered in a cool way, I gave Jennie a teasing look and she was blushing, big time!

I looked back at Irene's table and she was hanging her head low, her friends are trying to console her but what she did next made me suspicious of her.

She looked at Jennie with a sharp glare, her hands are balled into fists but was soon replaced with a sad face when her friends asked her something.

Jennie's right...something is wrong about her...

----
"Chaeyoung-ah! Let's go home together!" I stopped on my tracks and faced Jimin who was holding on the strap of his backpack with a grin plastered on his face.

"I'm going with Lis---"

"YAAAHHHHH!!!!! YOU JERK!! NOOOOO!" Just even before I could finish my sentence, I heard Lisa screaming, I was about to panic, but stopped when I found out that it was Jungkook pulling her.

"Rosieeeeeeeeee" I grinned when she called for me. I gave her a teasing look before continuing with my path.

"Do you want to eat???" I asked out of the blue while walking, I heard Jimin's soft chuckle and looked at me.

"You can just tell me if you're the one who wanted to eat you know?" He mocked and I pouted. We stepped inside the restaurant and bought tteokbokki, he offered that he would pay, so I agreed and patiently waited for my food.

I was in the middle of eating my food when I caught him looking at me, amusement was totally playing in his eyes.

"You don't get full just from staring you know?" I muttered sarcastically and he laughed. I kept on eating my food but also kept on grunting because I cant eat it properly.

My hair keeps on falling down which leads me on holding on to it, and it's damn freaking uncomfortable!

I didn't notice that Jimin already stood up on his seat and sat beside me, before taking a handful of my hair and started tying it.

I looked at him and he smiled before going back to his seat again.

"Where did you get the hair tie?" I asked curiously, why would he carry a hair tie??!

"I bought it last sunday, I noticed that you like to keep your hair down even though it's troubling you so this was with me since morning" he shrugged and continued eating, I touched my hair and noticed that he tied this a little neat and presentable than last time.

Butterflies on my stomach started dancing and jumping along with my heart that's beating so fast!.

He was the first guy who did this to me...

"Jimin??" We heard a lovely and soft voice, so our attention immediately shifted to the girl standing beside me.

Her white hair was loose and it's somehow curly at the bottom, her chinky eyes matched her perfectly white skin.

"It's you right?? Jimin??!" She asked once again.

"Seulgi?! Long time no see!!"

---

Alright!! That's all for today guys! Don't forget to vote if you're liking my story to let me know.

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!