Sasuke's twin sister

Start from the beginning

“What’re you doing here?” Sasuke said to someone, I knew he wasn’t talking to me, in the process of doing that, he stopped the intense staring contest between me and Kiba, or SG1. I turned around to see a white haired guy all in my face, so I did the first thing that came to mind, I punched him in the gut, and smirked as he hit the floor in pain.

I bent down so I was over him, “Gomen, gomen. But I don’t like people all in my face” I said when all of a sudden I felt a sharp pain in my jaw, my head yanked to the side, as a straightened, and felt my face where I’d been hit.

My eyes immediately went to slits, but I smirked nonetheless, “didn’t you parents ever tell you, it’s not right to hit a girl?” I taunted, seeing the white haired guy stand up from the floor, my eyes turned sharingan, I heard the group gasp as I hit him in the jaw so hard he flew into the lockers behind him. I walked over to him, and pulled him up by his shirt collar, ignoring the surprised faces of my new friends.

“Now listen up, and listen up good, DO.NOT.EVER. IN.YOUR.LIFE.TOUCH.ME.AGAIN. you got that, old man, or you had better believe you will NEVER see the light of day in your not so short life again! Get it, got it, good” I said and walked away, followed by my surprised new friends and smirking twin.

“So, where are we going?” I asked.

((Kiba))

Did she seriously forget what just happened or is she just really good at acting? It’s like she’s back to being jumpy....AFTER A FIGHT! Well not really a fight, more like, punch for a punch. But anyway....what was I saying? Ugh whatever.

“What’s your first period class?" Sasuke asked her. Wait why is Sasuke being so nice to her, and did she not feel intimidated with sharingan, wait SHE HAD SHARINGAN!

“Are you an Uchiha?” I asked ignoring the question she asked before.

"Yea, why?" she said.

"Are you related to Sasuke?" I asked, again ignoring the question she asked.

"Yes, he’s my twin" she said shrugging. Wait, wait, wait, TWIN?!?!?!

“You never said you had a twin!!” Naruto yelled like always, and voicing out our thoughts in the process, well not Sasuke’s or Akira’s

“You never asked” Sasuke said calmly.

“Anyway, I have English 1 with Mr. Hatake, where is it?” she asked.

“I’ll show you since I have him first, he’s pretty cool” I offered, she smiled at me and the others went their separate ways. We walked to class in partial silence,

“Dude that was amazing, how did you get Kabuto like that?” she looked at me confused,

“Kaput? Who’s that?” I laughed while she smiled, not really knowing what I was laughing about probably.

“Kabuto, you just kicked his ass” I explained, I watched as she finally got what I was talking about,

“Oh, Kabuto, well, uh, it was nothing really, he just pissed me off” she said. I noticed a very light shade of pink on her face. She looks cute when blushes. Wait what the hell am I thinking?! This is Sasuke’s twin we’re talking about here! I can’t like her! Sasuke will kill me! Just then I noticed the class and mentally cheered, I was saved from potential awkward silences. We entered the class and found kakashi had already gotten there.

“So you finally decided to come to class” Kakashi said to me.

“I had to, didn’t want to leave a new student lost” I said walking calmly to my seat as I watched Akira talk to kakashi.

“Alright class, we have a new student” Kakashi said still reading his perverted book.

((Akira))

“Yo, my name is Akira, and you can call me Akira. That is all” I said and grinned as I saw Kiba's smirk.

“You can sit by Hinata” Kakashi-sensei said and showed me the empty seat by a purple-haired girl who looked really shy.

“Yo” I said simply and paid attention to Kakashi, who just told us to turn to a certain page in the book, read the story and answer the questions, after that he resumed reading his book.

What a lazy teacher.

After school I went with Sasuke to the car circle to meet our driver, Jeff. Kiba and the rest were there too. I slid my hand in Kiba’s, and while doing that slipped a piece of paper in his hand, with my # on it. I saw him blush a little, I kept my hand in his for a second longer before pulling apart. Just then I saw Itachi with a group of guys and a girl.

"Be right back" I said and ran over to him, and jumped on his back. "Hey Tachi nii-san!" I said. He sighed,

“What do you want?” he says annoyed.

"Why you gotta be so mean, I haven’t seen you in forever" I asked pretending to be sad. He just sighed again.

"Fine, I’ll leave, but can I just get to know your friends?” I asked and got off his back.

“I’m Deidara, UN, I didn’t know Itachi had an imouto (little sister)” said a Blondie, with long hair in a ponytail, some of his hair was covering the left side of his face, and he was smirking.

“Well now you do” I said smiling sweetly despite my somewhat rude comment.

“Just ignore him, I’m Sasori” said a red-haired hottie.

“I’m Konan” said a blue-haired girl with a piercing right below her lip.

“Pain” said an orange-haired guy with multiple piercings all over his face, my smile faltered a bit, but I managed to bring it back before anybody noticed.

“That’s, Kisame…” Itachi continued for them. Well dang, he must really want me gone. A weirdly blue guy waved at me and grinned, showing sharp shark-like teeth.

“…Kakuzu…” he continued pointing at a guy who was too busy counting money to pay attention to me.

“…and Hidan, Tobi’s not here right now” he said pointing at a guy with gray slicked-back hair, his shirt was only buttoned half way and it was showing most of his chest.

“Well, then, it was nice meeting ya’ll, I’m Akira by the way” I said waving as I walked back to the group. Well naruto and Shikamaru were already gone so it was just Kiba and Sasuke. I noticed Jeff had just came and Kiba was looking at his hand, the one I put the note in, he was staring at it like he was debating something. Oh well whatever.

I walked up behind him, and asked, “What you looking at?” I asked even though I knew damn well what he was looking at.

He jumped and said, “You have got to stop doing that!” I laughed and half hugged him, he seemed surprised, I laughed at his stiffness and let go.

"Bye Kiba" I said while waving and got into the car.

“You like him” said Sasuke who was already in the car.

I jumped a little, and blushed, “do not!”

He smirked, “yea sure, you know you do” I just leaned back in my seat, pouting silently.