Spirit Week: Day 2

Chapter 51

~*~

“Akira! Wake up already!! Gosh!” I sighed; I guess I wasn’t able to ignore her for long, oh well.

“What do you want, Eiko?” I asked sitting up with a very annoying expression on my face.

“It’s Pajama day!! Duh!!” she said looking excited.

I simply rolled my eyes at her and got out of bed.

“Can you not bug me at 5am for some stupid Pajama day” I said flatly, heading for the bathroom.

I heard an overdramatic gasp and rolled my eyes.

She could be such a drama queen.

I finished taking a shower and walked out releasing a ton of steam from my bathroom. I entered my closet and took my time choosing the perfect outfit aka pajamas for today.

After I was done with that, I applied the tinniest bit of lip-gloss and slipped on my fluffy flip-flops. I tied my hair in a high ponytail and covered myself with a brown and white silk robe.

Perfect.

I exited my closet only to find Eiko asleep on my bed. She wore pink pajamas, they had short sleeves and 3/4 pants, they were trimmed with darker pink.

Wow.

Normally I would gag, but it kinda looks good on her.

Then I found out she wasn’t really asleep, “Oi, Eiko, time to go” I said walking out of my room.

“Oi, don’t leave me!” I smirked and raced downstairs followed by Eiko.

OMG, I stopped in my tracks causing Eiko to crash into me, “mou! Why’d you stop?” she asks, and then follows my line of vision after I didn’t answer.

“Sasuke, Are you cooking?!” her eyes were wide and shocked, as were mine.

He just rolled his eyes and went back to making, uh, whatever he was making, use your imagination.

I just grabbed some cereal after I snapped out of my shock and started eating. Yum, cookie crisps.

We were finally heading to school.

About time.

I decided to hitch a ride with Kiba since I didn’t feel like driving today.

Sigh, what a boring day.

I walked quietly through the somewhat empty halls of Konohagakure High school, getting slightly aggravated at a certain male that keeps pulling me back to link hips with him right after I finally get away, all while trying to untie my robe.

Sigh.

I smacked his hand away for the tenth time today, and the day has just started!

“Bad Kiba!” he grinned at me but went for my robe again.

Mou! He just never gives up, does he?!

Wait, don’t answer that.

English 3 is soo boring.

I inwardly groan and stand up as I was told to read out a passage from a book called The Season by: Sarah MacLean.

The book was pretty interesting, but it was about arranged marriages and stuff I don’t care about whatsoever.

And I got that from the back of the book, but after reading the prologue, I’m starting to think otherwise.

A few minutes after I finished reading the prologue and handed the book back to Jiraya-sensei, the bell rang loudly and oh so irritating.

Well, isn’t that something, For once I actually didn’t want to bell to ring in English.

Huh! The world could be a mysterious place.

Mysterious, indeed.

As I trudged in the hallway, I met up with Eiko as I usually do.

We linked arms and skipped/ walked in a very uninterested manner to Chorus/Band, they switch at times, I think today is Chorus.

Anyway, we entered the room and got on the risers as usual, and began our warm-ups.

After a boring day of chorus; we, as in me and Eiko, headed to Chemistry, we didn’t have to take it, but we decided to anyway.

We decided that it would be easier if we took all our classes now and not have to worry about doing them in college.

We entered the class and went to our respective seats, Sensei found out that we were friends and moved us away from each other, so now we can’t pass notes, big whoop, like I care; we can still text, so I’m good.

Off to lunch we go!!

I was riding happily on Kiba’s back, happy because I didn’t have to walk.

I know lazy, right?

Oh well, your opinion doesn’t count!

Ha! Take that!

No I'm just kidding, keep reading please.

After lunch we headed to gym.

Groan.

I don’t like running right after eating.

Sigh.

But I have to anyway, or Gai-sensei will make a big deal and talk about not being youthful.

I don’t give a tiny rats ass about youthful!!

I couldn’t care less!!

Gai-sensei annoying me soo much sometimes.

He keeps bugging me to join the track team; he stopped now since it’s close to the end of the year.

But he’s still annoying. “...fun!!” I looked up at Eiko who was squealing and looking very excited about something.

“What’ll be fun??” I asked curiously.

Eiko rolled her eyes at me, “you weren’t listening were you? Great, I was talking to myself” I looked away feeling guilty.

“Sorry, I was occupied” I said sheepishly,

“Uh huh, anyway I was just saying how excited I am to participate in the annual…” she paused for ‘dramatic effect’, I raised an eyebrow, and she finally decided to continue “…Pajama day Fashion Show after school!! And you’re doing it with me!! Eeepp!! I'm soo excited!!” my jaw dropped

Fashion Show?!