Black-and-White Masquerade Ball

Chapter 34

~*~

“Kawaii!!” Eiko shrieked right into my ears as she saw me in my dress. I was wearing a black and white dress, the bottom was white with layers and ended right above my knees, while the top was black with white lace tracing the top, for it had no straps, there was also a choker that came with it, it was white with a black ribbon coming through it, and tied in a bow in front, I also wore black gloves that went up to my elbow, with white lace where it ended at my elbow, And last but definitely not least, I wore black strappy 4inch stilettos.

Eiko on the other hand wore a full on black dress that reached the middle of her thighs in the front and grew longer in the back, reaching past her knees.

She held her hair in a ribbon, and also wore black stilettos, just as high as mine, just not strappy.

She and I quickly wore our masks, as the boys walked in after knocking, of course.

Eiko’s eyes sparkled threw the eye holes in her full on black mask, I rolled my eyes but smiled anyway.

“damn girl” Kiba said hugging my hips. He was wearing a classic black suit, with a few designes to most likely “spice things up” a little bit.

How we ended up kissing I don’t know but hell I didn’t complain.

I pulled away, even though I didn’t want to, and walked toward the door leaving him staring at me.

“wait! Where’re you going?” he asks, I turned around to face him. Almost twisting my ankles in my black high heels, thankfully I didn’t, and nobody noticed.

“To the limo” I asnwered, as he nodded glumly and remembered “no dates!”, but that didn’t mean they couldn’t go in the same limo, but the girls’ had insisted that they have one limo for the girls and one for the boys, he rolled his eyes at the idea, but it’s not like he could argue, girls always get what they want, in some cases, and this case was one of them, He sighed and walked to the ‘guys’ limo.

“N-Naruto-kun, I really don’t think you should eat all the ramen right before we leave” said Hinata shyly.

Said person grinned at her before finally, after finishing the ramen, leaving the emty bowl and walking with Hinata to their separate limos which were parked right by eachother, once they got outside, where the limos were parked, they instantly saw the young couples sucking face, as I like to call it.

She blushed a deep red as she cleared her thoat the get their attention, they turned and finally noticed her, Eiko and I blushed a light unnoticible pink, good thing it matched the blush I put on as I was doing my makeup.

“Yosh! Let’s get going!” I said and opened the door to Jeff’s limo, before he could for me, and entered, followed by Eiko, then Temari, and lastly Hinata.

The guys got into James’s limo, as we set off to the Black-and-White Masquerade Ball. (I am getting real tired of writing that)

~*~

We finally arrived and got out of the limo as the people inside watched us walk out of the limo, wearing our masks and elegant dresses, all smiling and looking pretty.

I saw a familiar head of pink, and almost immediately had a surprised look, as I saw what she was wearing, it actually wasn’t slutty, yes I know that sounds extremly rude, but hey the truth hurts.

I smirked and walked/strutted into the school, down the hallways and threw the gym doors, they had suprising got rid of all the odor that was in here just the day before, and now it had a nice smell of roses, for some reason.

I saw many people dancing and having fun, I smiled and stared walking to the snack table but before I could even get an inch closer to the snack table, Eiko pulled me to the dance floor, where they were playingMeikyuu Butterfly by Mizuki Nana.

~*~

A few hours had passed and I was getting tired from all that dancing, I hadn’t see kiba, but I might have seen him but I probably did recodnize him because he was wearing a full face mask, and a lot of people had messy brown hair and full face masks.

Oh wait that was a lie, I had see Kiba and we ended up dancing for most of the night, but now he was nowhere to be seen, kinda pitiful huh, forgetting that I saw my own boyfriend, hmm I like that word, boyfriend.

I’m getting of subject, where was I again, oh yeah.

Where was kiba?

I sighed and slumped down in a chair to lazy to look for him.

Again very pitiful.

~*~

We’re all finally heading home from a long night, well not really, it didn’t feel long.

You know like they always say, time flies when you’re having fun.

I curled up in a ball and fell asleep as jeff drove as calmly as possible so as not to wake me, cause lets just say, it wont be pleasant.

I am not a morning person, even if it’s not morning, I just might bite you, literally.

I felt myself being picked up and woke up immediately, looking straight up at Kiba, without his mask on.

He simply sparkled as the moonlight shined on him, I sighed dreamily, god I am such a fangirl.

I let out a small chuckle, barely audible, and fell back asleep and into the depths of dreamland.

Oh please let everything stay like this.

I would do anything for it to stay like this forever.