Night at Kiba's

Chapter 22

~*~

It’s been three weeks since the back to school dance and everyone was normal, nothing special, well except for the fact that Kiba has probably had over 10 girlfriends since the dance three weeks ago, and little ol' me is still single.

I walk out to find Kiba and his gf of the week macking on the couch; I sighed and went to get something to drink.

when I got there I found Sasuke and Eiko macking on the counter

Geez what is with these people?

I rubbed my temples and walked out, going straight to my room.

I slumped on my bed and stared at the ceiling for a good five minutes.

I sat up and walked to the kitchen, Sasuke and Eiko weren’t there anymore; I grabbed an apple and sat on the couch turning on the TV, completely ignoring the pair macking on the couch next to mine.

I bit down into the apple as I channel surf for something to watch.

I heard a bark beside me and turned to see Akamaru, he tugged me to the door, "what do you want Akamaru" I ask looking at the overgrown dog beside me.

"can you take him for a walk, I have to do something at home" Kiba said from my other side,

I didn’t even know he was there.

"uh sure" I said and he gave me Akamaru’s leash.

We went to the park first and played fetch for awhile, it was fun.

"alright let’s head back" I grabbed his leash but Akamaru started pulling the opposite way, "Akamaru, where're you going?" Akamaru kept running in that direction.

I could barely catch up.

"Akamaru slow down!" I heard a loud thunder as it began pouring, Akamaru slowed to a stop under the shade of a mansion.

I read a sign that said, 'INUZUKA MANOR'.

So this is Kiba’s house? huh not bad.

Akamaru barked pulling me to the mansion.

He scratched at the door, until it opened to show a shirtless Kiba. I saw his eyes travel to my white top, which was soaked and showed my bra. I blushed and folded my arms over my chest. he snapped his head back up and motioned for us to come in.

"you can go take a shower upstairs, second door on the right" I nodded and went upstairs

When I was done I wrapped myself in a towel and came out.

what do I wear? I can’t wear wet clothes.

I saw a door half open a decided to ‘explore’

I went in and saw no one inside. "this must be Kiba’s room" I went in his closet and grabbed a shirt; I pulled it on and slipped on one of his clean boxers.

I went back downstairs to see Kiba watching TV with is feet up on the coffee table, he looked up and saw me, and I grinned.

"you don’t mind if I wear this do you?" I ask, walking over, I sat down next to him on the couch; his eyes followed my every move.

A bark put an end to the silence between us; I looked down as Akamaru, who shook the water out of his fur, getting me wet, again, in the process.

"oh here" he handed me a bowl of ramen.

"thanks" I slurped the delicious ramen, but not like naruto. not even close.

"you’re not gonna eat anything?" I asked, he shook his head and kept staring at me.