Friends with Benefits

Chapter 13

~*~

I entered the house, and immediately my hand moved to feel my lips, I shivered in delight; I have no idea why since I’ve kissed him before but anyway, I went to the kitchen to get a drink when the doorbell rang. I wonder who that could be.

I went over and opened the door to see, Hinata, TenTen, and Temari.

"Hey guys, what brings you here?" I ask them.

"Kiba invited us to a pool party" Temari said.

"Why am I not surprised" I said to myself and let them in. They followed me the pool after changing.

"Hop in" I said walk over to the pool and stick my feet in, bored.

Kiba came and sat by me. "Hey" he said.

"Hey" I said.

"Why aren’t you in the pool?" he asked.

"Why aren’t you in the pool?" I fired back.

"Cause you’re not in the pool" he said grinning at me.

I smirked. "Well get in the pool" I said pushing him in, he sputtered then smirked, and pulled me in.

I resurfaced coughing up water. "Tell me next when you decide to chuck me in the water" I say and get out again still coughing.

"C’mon you’re not mad at me are you?" he asks coming out too.

"Course not" I said and got on the nearest chair.

"I’m bored again" I said and he laughed. “That’s not funny" he tried, keyword tried, to stifle his laughter.

"It is considering you were the one with the idea" he said, grinning. I stared at him -_-

"Whatever, I’m still bored" I said.

"Same" he said sitting in the chair beside me.

"Hey why aren’t you guys in the pool?" Eiko asks, coming up to us.

"Too bored to" I say.

"Um, O-Kay then" she says o.O

"Hey do you guys wanna jump off the diving board with me? ^^" she asks.

"Sure! ^^" I say and jump of the chair, while Kiba looked amused.

Meanwhile we run to the diving board.

She climbs up the ladder, "watch out!!" she jumps and does twos flips and dives head first into the water. I climbed up next; I bounced a few times and jumped.

~*~

((Kiba))

I stared at Akira as she jumped spinning the other way and jumped backwards, did a few flips and spun, spiraling into the pool. Whoa. She resurfaced and swam back to the edge coming out. I smirked.

"So how was that?" she asks grabbing a towel, I just kept staring at her dripping wet body, I used basically all my inner strength just to resist from touching her. "You didn’t answer my question, you know" she says drying off.

"Well then lemme answer it now, you were great" I said slinging my arm around her slim waist. She gently took my arm off her waist and sat down, I blushed. What the hell is wrong with me, she s just a friend, with benefits.

"Come in the pool with me" I said pulling her up and to the pool.

"But I just dried off" she whined. God she looks so cute. "Ugh, fine" she lets go of my hand and flips into the water, I just stood there wide-eyed. "Well aren’t you gonna come in?" she asks.

I grin and cannon ball in the pool. I splashed her and she playfully glared splashing me back and soon everyone got involved in an all out water war, which included everyone laughing, including Sasuke which surprised me the most.

After a while the water war died down and we all got out of the water.

We dried off and Akira went up to her room, everyone quickly changed and went home, but Naruto, and I stayed, Eiko also went up to her room, which I just now found out she had. Did you know she was living here?!?!

Anyway Sasuke let us borrow some clothes, we finished changing and Akira and Eiko still didn’t come down.

"NO WAY!! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!" we heard from upstairs, I’m assuming that was Eiko.

"WILL YOU SHUT UP?!" we heard Akira ask, well more like demanded.

"Sorry about that" Akira said coming down in a very tempting tanktop and shorts, you would never think she’s the kind of person that would wear something like that.

She skips to the kitchen and peeks out. "Would any of you like something?" she asks.

"Can I get some ramen please?" naruto asks.

"Sure!" she says and goes back in. a few minutes later she comes out with a bowl of ramen, a big bowl mind you.

"Here you go Naruto" she says placing it on the coffee table, and handed him chopsticks. Eiko suddenly comes down and sits in the only available space which was beside Sasuke, who didn’t even notice.

"Hmm where to sit" she says mumbles to herself. "Oh I know!" she says quietly and sits on my lap, I blushed a deep red.

She crosses her legs and looks at me, "you okay?" she asks looking concerned.

"y-yea I’m fine" I stutter. Why am I stuttering?! She rests her head on my chest and I could smell her chlorine filled hair that was still slightly damp.

She smiled and soon fell asleep. I decided to take her up to her room; I stood up and started walking up the stairs. She stirred and cuddled up to me, I blushed and kept walking; she stirred again and opened her eyes.

"Kibbles?" she asks quietly.

"Yea?" I answered.

"Why are you carrying me?" she asks.

"Cause you fell asleep" I said reaching her room, I opened the door and went over to her king-sized bed, gently placing her on it, and covering her with her sheets.

"I would change, but I’m too tired to" she says yawning.

I smirked and bent down to her level, I kissed her forehead, "goodnight Akira" I said and walked out of the room hearing a quiet, "goodnight kibbles" I walked back downstairs and waved bye to the guys, I got in my car and drove home grinning like a mad idiot, I know I just broke up with Natsumi today but it seems like I hadn’t even gone out with her in the first place, Akira’s just that much better, but the only thing that bugs me right now is what she thinks of me.