Back-to-School Dance

Chapter 21

~*~

Finally we're here; we had to change to do our performances. we quickly changed and did our makeup; I had to make an excuse to leave Daichi.

We were currently backstage to wait till more people arrived so we could start.

Hinata was really nervous, probably because what she had to wear was really revealing.

"don’t worry Hina-chan you'll be fine, we're starting with some hearts, Kay?" I said giving her a side hug.

"places people!' I said and got on stage, the curtains were down so people couldn’t see us.

"start in 5" I said and they nodded. I counted down from 5 and the curtains went up.

show time.

~*~

Finally we were done and could enjoy the dance, but as we were walking to an empty table;

Etsuko bursts through the double doors, her dress was ripped in various places, and she was a hella muddy, like she purposely rolled in some mud on the way here, and for some unknown reason I started laughing, she glared and walked over, I tried to stop laughing by taking deep breaths but that only made me laugh harder, then suddenly I felt a burning pain in my left cheek, she had slapped me.

That bitch!

My eyes were wide and my mouth was open, I was pissed now!

"that’s for leaving me behind!" she said smirking in satisfaction, meanwhile the group was backing away slowly; the gym was silent, so silent you could hear crickets if there were any.

I turned to face her, she flinched at the look on my face, and I could see fear in her eyes.

"damn I feel bad for her" I heard from somewhere in the gym. I walked slowly over to her, she stood her ground.

I smirked evilly; she winced, but stood firmly.

I then noticed I was visibly taller than her, therefore I took the chance to look down at her scared eyes.

My smirk widened as I gripped her chin in my right hand, and tilted it upwards.

Suddenly my smirked dropped as I lifted my left hand slowly into a not so fist, bringing it across her face

"Alright since I’m nice, I won't give you brain damage, but I will do this" I said walking over to her; she was gripping her cheek while trying to crawl away from me.

I pick her up off the ground and landed a punch right on her jaw.

I let go of her hands as the punch landed and she flew back landing on her ass.

"I don't sell fertilizer, so don’t give me your shit" I said walking away, she glared and dashed at me, I sighed and side kicked her in her stomach, she flew back flipping in midair and landed face first, she curled up in a ball holding her stomach.

"I need some air" I muttered and went outside, and that’s when I saw it, spray paint all over my limo, or should I say Jeff’s limo.

I went back inside slamming the door hard. all heads turned, I ignored them went over to Etsuko, that bitch is screwed now.

I grabbed her by her hair lifting her up, I glared and she smirked, "looks like you found out" I felt like squishing her head between two bricks, no worse.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY LIMO?!?!" I screeched at her.

"geez no need to yell, I just simply redecorated" she said calmly.

"oh you redecorated huh, I’ll show you redecorating" I cracked my knuckles and started punching her over and over and over, in various places, tears were streaming down her face and blood was dripping from her mouth and nose.

"DONT.YOU.EVER.AND I MEAN EVER.TOUCH.MY.PROPERTY.EVER IN YOUR LIFE, OR I WILL PERSONALLY TRACK YOU DOWN AND SNAP YOUR NECK!! GOT IT?!" she could barely nod.

"h-h-hai" she whimpered, I growled, my hand still in closed fists, but you could see blood dripping from them, that’s how hard my fingers were pressing my palm.

My eyes were red from sharingan.

I felt someone’s wrap their hands around me, walking me to the door.

I realized it was Kiba, I stopped and he looked at me curiously. "I’ll only get madder if I see my limo" I whispered, he nodded and took me to the bathroom to wash up. "what’re we gonna do bout Etsuko?" he asked, I shrugged.

"for all I know and care, she fell down a flight of stairs" I said, he laughed and I smiled, my cheek was still slightly pink from her slapping me. he touched it.

"does it hurt?" I shook my head.

"not really" he nodded; he helped me wrap the cut on my palms.

"thanks" I said smiling up at him, he smiled.

"whoa when did you get so tall?" I asked astonished, he grinned, showing his sharp canines.

"we're done right?" I nod and he pulls me out. he suddenly lets go and faces me,

"may I have this dance?" he was bowing slightly and made an over serious face, which might I say does not look good on him.

"yes you may" I said laughing, he took me to the dance floor, he placed his hands on my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck pulling us closer as we swayed along with the song.

I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes, and for some unknown reason my heart was beating extra loud and extra fast, so loud I was almost sure he could hear it.

Please don’t let him be able to.