Dinner Party Disaster

Chapter 23

~*~

It's currently 7:00pm and our family is hosting a dinner party, everywhere is decorated nicely and people, mainly teens like myself, were having loads of fun, well the people that were here.

Just then I noticed Hinata and her family walking in, she looked so pretty in her kimono.

I went over to greet them, “Hey Hinata, looking good” I said and she blushed, we hugged and all that girly stuff.

She introduced her cousin Neji, we said hey.

Then me and Hinata went over to the stairs and talked, not necessarily gossiping.

After talking for a while the door bursts open revealing Naruto in a black shirt with a drawn on tux, black jeans, and sneakers.

Meanwhile people were whispering and sizing him.

I sighed and went over.

“Hey Aki-chan!” he said grinning; I rolled my eyes pulling him upstairs.

I pulled him into a room and handed him a tux, complete with tie.

"Change" I said simply and got out.

I sighed again closing my eyes but I bumped into something, and soon realized this something was Kiba, he was holding on to me so I wouldn’t fall.

"Oh hey kibbles" I smiled.

"Hey what's up" he grinned showing sharp Canines.

"Naruto, that baka (idiot), showed up in casuals" I said rolling my eyes, he laughed, that sexy laugh that just makes me wanna melt, but I controlled myself and just smiled.

"Just like him too" he said still holding me.

I heard the door open and Naruto came out, my eyes widened.

"Naruto what did you do to the tie?!" I asked astonished at how he managed to get the tie in so many knots.

Kiba snickered behind me.

I sighed and began undoing the knots.

When I was finished I tied the tie the right way.

I made him tuck in his shirt and nodded smiling at my masterpiece.

"Naruto we'll meet you downstairs" Kiba said, I looked at him curiously.

What is he up to?

"Kibbles what’s going on?" I asked and he grinned, I got even more suspicious.

He pulled me into the room naruto was in, he went to the balcony.

I followed him and stared at the sky, there were so many stars out, uncountable.

Kiba suddenly hugged me from behind; I turned around to face him, my palms on his well-built chest.

"Damn Kibbles what have you been doing?" I ask feeling his chest, he grinned, I started unbuttoning his shirt; he looked at me curiously.

"What’re you doing?"

I smiled, "something, you don’t mind right?" I ask; he stayed silent watching me. I stared wide-eyed at his chest; I bit my lip, hard. Damn! My hands felt his six-pack,

"Like what you see?" he said smirking.

"boy do I" I said biting my bottom lip, my hands went up and tangled my fingers in his hair pulling him down for a kiss, which soon turned into a make-out session, I was on the bed with him on top.

Just then the door opened, "Kiba-Hun, where are y--" she had seen us, in a very bad position, you see my legs were hanging off the bed, one more than the other, Kiba was on top of me one of his legs in between mine.

Yea, a not so great position and I had totally forgotten he had a girlfriend.

He looked up and buttoned his shirt, the girl ran out crying.

O-Kay.

I stood up, he fixed his tie and kept it loose not bothering to tuck in his shirt, he rolled up his sleeves to his elbows.

I made him cheat on his girlfriend!

Well it’s not like it’s the first time

“go after her!" I said pushing him out, I heard him sigh as he chased after her.

I fixed my hair and went to check on them.

I went outside it was pretty dark out.

"Kibbles!" he turned around, I was running over when he yelled to watch out, I turned and that’s when everything went black.

((Kiba))

I was frozen, couldn’t move, she had gotten hit right in front of me, and I couldn’t move.

Then finally it dawned on me that she needed an ambulance, I took out my phone and call 911, I ran over and hugged her; I saw Tsuki, my girlfriend, shocked yet sort of happy.

The ambulance soon came and I rode with her despite the fact that Tsuki really didn’t want me to.

She was all bloody, her kimono was ripped, and who knows where her fan went.

She opened her eyes, "Kiba...I can’t...breathe" she said quietly the last few words not audible, and closed her eyes again.

She actually said my name, not kibbles.

"She’s not breathing!" the nurse said alarmed, my eyes widened as she performed CPR and hooked up a machine to help her breathe.

I held her hand the whole way, though when we got there I had to stay in the waiting room, I think that’s what it’s called.

The rest came and sat with me waiting for the news.

A nurse came to ask her blood type and all that stuff which Sasuke was able to answer.

A while later a doctor came with info on how she was doing, he sighed.

"I have some bad news" my heart sunk, deep, I mean to the earth's core deep.

"No good news?!" Eiko whined; I could see tears in her eyes.

The doctor sighed again and shook his head no.

"What’s the bad news" Shikamaru asked, for once he wasn’t asleep.

The doctor sighed once again and spoke,

"She’s in a Coma"