Do You Remember??

Chapter 28

~*~

Stupid rain had me soaked in a few seconds, it obviously decided not to be nice to me today.

I ran to the nearest safe shade to the rain wouldn’t get me and instinctively leaned on the wall of the house, and apparently I rung the doorbell cause the door opened and I came face to face with the hot guy with red triangles on his face, he looked surprised to see me, but I saw sadness in his eyes

Why is he sad?

I turned around and was about to go back in the rain, that I’m pretty sure had gotten harder, I felt him grab my hand

"You can come in" he said, I could feel his eyes on me, and I was getting really uncomfortable.

He pulled me back a little but my clumsy self had to trip on my own two feet, but instead of falling onto the hard ground, I found myself in his arms, bridal style, how I got there, I don’t know.

I looked up to his captivating dark brown eyes, and instantly got lost in them, then suddenly a picture of a younger me, probably 14 or so, and the guy staring at each other, like we are now, except I was standing and we were in a hallway-like place.

Suddenly thunder struck loudly and we both turned away from each other and I landed on my ass.

“Ow” I muttered, my eyes widened

OMG!!

((Eiko))

“Do you think he’ll be alright?” Hinata asked without stuttering.

“I don’t know; I hope so though” I said flipping the channels on the plasma screen TV, hanging off the wall in the living room.

I groaned in frustration when I found out there was nothing to watch.

Great another boring day, Kiba left us, Akira’s somewhere, Hinata and Naruto are macking on the couch, Sasuke’s just being Sasuke, but me? What am I doing? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

I sigh for the millionth time today, and started walking around the mansion, wondering if there were any rooms I had missed before, I ended up finding one somewhere, and I think I got lost

Anyway I opened the door and saw an indoor pool,

What the hell is with Akira, having an indoor pool in her house?

Geez, that girl.

I closed the door, and looked at the door next to it, I, being the curious type, poked my head in, my jaw dropped.

((Akira))

I watched as he walked to the door, I grabbed his hand making him turn to me.

“U-uh, sorry” I said looking sad; he blushed a little and grinned, pulling me up.

I slammed into his chest, but not that hard.

My palms were flat on his well built chest, while his arms were around my waist.

The wind blew onto us making me really cold since I was just in the rain and I was soaked.

I started shivering; he looked down at me concerned. He pushed me away and took off his jacket, placing it over my shoulders.

“No, I can’t take this, you’ll be cold” I said looking at him, he smiled at me, I was sure my legs would give out.

“I don’t mind” he said and held me close while he walked me to the door,

“I didn’t get your name” I said looking up at him.

“Kiba, Inuzuka Kiba” he said looking back at me.

“I really am sorry, you know for the pepper spray” I said looking sincerely apologetic.

He looked and me and smirked

“No problem” he said smiling. I smiled back.

We walked inside to be greeted by a huge white dog, glomping me, I put on a surprised face, as it kept licking at my face which, might I add, was tickling me.

“Kiba-kun, tell it to stop!” he blushed looking at us amusingly, before realizing what I had said.

“He’s not an ‘it’, Kira-chan” he said scolding me while wagging a finger, I laughed for two reasons and squirmed, trying to escape from the evil white dog.

“Akamaru you can get off now” I heard Kiba say to the dog, and the dog got off, but not without whining.

I sat up and wiped the slobber off my face but now it was on my hand, I groaned in frustration. I suddenly felt something soft on my face, I turned to see Kiba dabbing at my face with a washcloth; I blushed a deep red, making him smirk.

He stood up and held out a hand, I grabbed it and he pulled me up.

“Come on you need to change” he said motioning for me to follow him up a flight of stairs.

“Hana!” he said and a few seconds later a girl around 18 or 19 came out of a room.

“Yes? Oh Akira, you came for a visit” she said winking at me; I looked at her in curiosity, tilting my head to the side a little.

“What do you need Kiba?” she asked looking at Kiba.

“Can she borrow some clothes, she got stuck in the rain again” he asked,

Wait again? Oh yea.

“Sure, come on Akira” she said and I followed.

We came to a room, it was big and was kinda plain in a way, but other than that it was kute.

She showed me to her huge closet.

“Pick” she said simply, I looked inside and spotted a cute purple shirt that looked like it could fit me.

I also picked a short-sleeved blue mini jean jacket and a matching mini skirt, I went ahead and took a quick shower, and changed into the clothes, they fitted perfectly.

I put my hair in a high ponytail and trotted down the stairs, humming to myself.

I smiled seeing Kiba asleep on the couch, his mouth was slightly hanging open, and an arm was hanging off the couch.

Maybe I should tell him? Nah!