Spirit Week: Day 5

Friday: Spirit Week Awards Day

~*~

“Woo, No classes!!” Exclaims Eiko as we, as in the whole group including Kayla, walk into the KHS.

Sasuke and I roll our eyes simultaneously at Eiko’s childish behavior.

Kiba was the same; excited and showing it.

Anyway, we were on our way to the school’s Auditorium for the Spirit Week Awards ceremony.

Anyone from any grade can get an award; it could be for anything, from MVP to best mustache.

We finally reached the Auditorium, with me, Eiko, and Naruto dragged us all there first to get ‘good seats’

So, we sat down and everyone started filing in, group by group, getting seats that may or may not have satisfied them, but oh well, not my problem.

Finally, after everyone had entered and they closed the doors, the award ceremony started.

~*~

After an excruciatingly long introduction, Tsunade-sama finally started with the awards, starting from Valentine’s Day.

“Male with the most Red Carnations goes to…Uchiha I!” I sigh and gets up from his spot by me to go up and get his sash and flowers. I Snickered along with me and most of the group.

Tsunade-sama stepped away from the podium in case I wanted to say something, he did.

“Thanks” he then walked off the stage and back into his seat.

-_- wow…

Tsunade-sama quickly cleared her throat to quiet the squealing I fangirls, “Female with the most Red Carnations goes to… Uchiha Akira!”

I gasped no so dramatically and walk up to receive my sash and flowers. I pretended to cry while up there but quickly frowned, remembering my outfit.

“Yeah…this messes up my outfit” I said slowly staring at the bright red sash with ‘Most Popular’ on and the large bouquet of red Carnations.

“What are you talking about, Akira?” asks Tsunade-sama, probably just wanting to get this over with.

“This doesn’t match my outfit” I said motioning to my full on black and white outfit, consisting of black high heeled ankle boots with silver jewelry decoration, white skinny jeans with designer tears, black shirt with white paint splatters all over it; I also wore one black fingerless glove on one hand and a white one on the other, a white beanie over my black wavy hair, and for my make up;I wore smoky eye shadow, and since I don’t do black lip-gloss, I went with clear.

Tsunade had the straightest face ever, it was hilarious.

She rolls her eyes and pulls out an identical sash and carnations, except in black and white. I smile and walk back to my seat with the new sash and carnations that match my outfit.

“Second place for male with most Red Carnations… Inuzuka Kiba!” Kiba stood up and walked up to collect his certificate.

Wow.

They have way too much free time.

“Third place for male with most Red Carnations is Hamasaki Daisuke!” Daisuke came from somewhere and onto the stage to get his certificate just as Kiba got off.

Yawn.

“Second place for female with most Red Carnations…Chizami Eiko!” Eiko skips to the stage, showing off her rainbow outfit.