Mysteries Still Uncovered

Chapter 29

~*~

A la la A la la A la la la ohhh! You know, I’ve never felt like this before.

Groan.

What the hell was that?

I turned to the thing singing and it was the alarm.

Wait, where am I?

Oh. I remember now.

I unintentionally start to sing along as I did my morning routine, now I know you’re probably wondering how a song would last that long, that’s because it was on repeat.

“Got me calling out for S-O-S please someone help me...” I started dancing along when the door opened showing a concerned Kiba, which changed since I was only in my underwear!

“Uhh…” he stammered, without thinking I chucked my alarm clock at him,

“Ahh!” he ducked

“Get out!” I said and threw a pillow at his face.

It hit the mark, just saying.

I slammed the door and let out a breath, I didn’t even know I held in.

“Where’s my alarm clock?” I said looking for the music playing device.

I shook it off and continued getting dressed.

Hana was nice enough to help me wash my clothes that got soaked in the rain the day before.

I sighed and stepped out of the room the Inuzukas’ lent me for my stay.

I was about to go downstairs when I heard banging, I think it was coming from Kiba’s room.

“Baka baka baka!!” I heard, I placed my hand on the door knob ready to open it,

“Why can’t I just tell her?” I stopped myself from opening the door.

Tell who what?

I heard a bark after that.

“It’s not that easy Akamaru” I moved closer to the door so I could hear it better.

“I should’ve told her before the dinner party” Akamaru barked again and he sighed, it sounded like they were having a conversation, too bad I couldn’t hear akamaru’s side.

It would really help too. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

“Hey, you okay?” I asked looking at him; he was propped up on his elbows, so he could see me,

“What did you hear?” he asked, I feigned confusion.

“What’re you talking about? I just heard you sigh and wanted to know what was wrong” I said sitting at the bottom corner of his bed. He sat up

“what’s wrong? You’re not acting like the regular Kiba, from what I’ve seen since I’ve been here” I said trying to cover myself, he doesn’t know yet.

~FF Few Hours Later~

“Thanks for letting me stay, I really appreciate it” I said and gave them each a hug.

“Are you sure you’re going to be alright?” Tsume-san, Kiba’s mom, asked.

“I’ll be fine” I said and hugged Kiba, giving him a quick peck on his cheek.

I saw a small blush on his face and smiled.

“Well I better be off, thanks again!” I said before stepping out of the mansion.

I sighed and walked off the drive way, and just now noticed that they had a three car garage.

Not bad.

Not bad at all.

Now should I go home or surprise Itachi?

Hmm, a hard choice.

I shrugged and walked down a familiar road, I smiled to myself.

So many memories.