Chapter 9: Part One, You're a What?

Start from the beginning

               "Are you serious? Of course not! Half of it's for my uncle." He laughed and waved goodbye as I walked out the door. I walked to the police station said hi to Larry one of the cops and went to my uncles desk. "David!" I called. Looking as my uncle whose face was buried in piles and piles of papers.

               He looked up in shock and smiled when he saw me. "HAYYYLEYYY! YAY! YOU CAME TO SEE ME!" he said getting up and hugging me tightly.

               I could barely breathe when I choke out "Can't breath-"he looked at me with a panicked expression and patted my back. When I could finally breathe I put his half of the food, a cheeseburger, the chicken salad, a side of fried and a litter of coke on the desk. "Since you said you'll be working a case till tomorrow I brought you food so you could work straight on your case till you're done. You're going to Rochester tonight right? Just eat this and go straight there so you can get home faster."

               He looked at me, his eyes started to well up as he gave me another big hug "Hayley! You care about me! Oh I love you! You are the perfect daughter." He cooed. God I hated it when he said that. I just nodded struggled out of his grasp and said "Okay I got to go. See you on Sunday uncle." I walked out as fast as I could with the rest of my food.

               "It's DADDY!" he called. I just sighed and went home.

              I walked through the town to Markus Street and got to my house. I opened the door and set the food down so I could close the front door and locked it. I went to the kitchen and put my food down on the table and got out a few plates. I put my food on the plates and microwave it. I sat at the table as I waited and thought about everything that happened today. I shook my head and decided it was my overactive imagination playing tricks on me and it never happened. 

               Yes, I said to myself, it was you your imagination. I almost screamed in frustration as I pulled my food out of the microwave and ran to my room. As I opened the door I saw sitting on my bed looking at me with disapproving eyes, the last person I ever wanted to see. But how was that possible? I rubbed my eyes, hoping that I was just imaging things, but sadly when I heard his low husky voice I knew for a fact I wasn't just losing my mind. "So Hayley, you didn't come to see me. I was quiet upset you know."

               I almost dropped my food as I started to curse, I said every bad word I knew trying to think of some explanation of how in god's name did my hot bio teacher get in my bed room. "What? How the hell?"

               He looked at me exasperated and said "Well I waited for you for an hour after school and when you never came I came here. I've been waiting in your small room for hours, just so I could talk to you about what happened today."

               It really happened, I thought. After all this, after all the convincing I went through today to believe that everything I saw was just me losing it, it was all real. I set my food down on my desk and sat down next to Logan in defeat. "It was all real?" I asked, more to myself then him.

               "Yep." He said and pulled his arms around me enveloping me in a hug.