𝟠𝟞

ᵒʰ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ, ᵐʸ ˢᵘⁿʳⁱˢᵉ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵃʳᵏᵉˢᵗ ᵈᵃʸˢ
ᵍᵒᵗ ᵐᵉ ᶠᵉᵉˡⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵏⁱⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ʷᵃʸ

ᵈᵉˢᵖᵃᶜⁱᵗᵒ - ᵈᵃᵈᵈʸ ʸᵃⁿᵏᵉᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ˡᵘⁱˢ ᶠᵒⁿˢⁱ ᶠᵉᵃᵗᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ʲᵘˢᵗⁱⁿ ᵇⁱᵉᵇᵉʳ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

Alaina let out a breath as she felt herself relax in the bubble bath as 'Come Through And Chill' by Miguel played from the speakers

Alaina let out a breath as she felt herself relax in the bubble bath as 'Come Through And Chill' by Miguel played from the speakers. She had been stressed out all week trying to juggle school, work and studying for finals and the bubble bath was a really great stress reliever. The scented candles were helping a lot too.

Zee suddenly burst into the bathroom, startling her.

"What are you doing in here?"

"I'm going out" Zee informed her.

"Where to?"

"My sister's"

"Don't you think you a lil overdressed?" She asked, eyeing her outfit, a small black dress and a pair of stilettos.

"Mind ya business. I'll be back later". Zee held up a peace sign as she left the bathroom.

She waited patiently until she heard the front door shut before closing her eyes. She took in deep breaths as she enjoyed the peace and quiet of the house. Something about the scent of the candles had her feeling light as a feather. Like she could fly.

The peace was soon interrupted by her phone ringing, cutting the music. She already knew who was calling by the ringtone.

Wayne.

She hesitantly picked up the phone from the closed toilet seat and answered the call, putting it on loudspeaker.

"Hello?"

"Where you at?". His voice sounded low and husky like he had just woken up and it made butterflies erupt in her stomach. It also turned her on a lil but she wasn't gon' talk about that at the moment.

"Why you wanna know?" She asked.

"C'mon just tell me where you at. I'm bout to pull up on you"

"But ion wanna see you" she said and he sighed.

"Look baby, I know you still mad bout that last situation. That was my bad. I shouldn't have said what I said and I apologize. Ion want you mad at me"

"I'm not mad- why don't we talk about this when you get here?"

"I wanna take you somewhere. It ain't nowhere fancy. Just some place we can be alone. I'll bring food too. How that sound?" He asked.

"Sounds like a plan" she smiled.