59.His Queen

Recap: "Always"

_______________________________________

"You never told me why Noah was so against us being together" Daniel asked his wife who was whining rather loudly about the needle that had just been pierced into her for the intake of medicine.

 "I'm in fucking pain and thats all you care about?" Carly whined and Daniel chuckled. "Your not giving birth love, calm down, its an injection and it was over 5 minutes ago" Daniel laughed.

"I don't see your fucking point, come cuddle me" Carly whined and Daniel chuckled. "I'm working love" Daniel laughed and Carly pouted. "You won't cuddle me, you won't let me help either, why did I ever fall in love with youu" Carly groaned and Daniel chuckled.

"I don't know, why did you" He asked and she shrugged. "Your hot" She said and Daniel choked, making his wife burst into a fit of giggles. "Thats the only reason?" Daniel screeched making her laugh.

"No, I love your personality, your looks are a bonus" she laughed and Daniel smiled, kissing her softly, having to bend for she was laying down while he was sitting on the bed beside her. 

"Noah was like my dads best friend, but as a cop, he got angry when my parents banished Oscar for joining the gang rather than kill him" Carly spoke softly and Daniel pulled her onto him.

"He demanded Oscar be handed over to the police or be killed, and my parents said no cause they obviously still loved him, although they never showed it after" Carly mumbled, cuddling into him.

 "And everything went south after I defended Oscar and almost got hit by a car while arguing with Noah" Carly said and Daniel's eyes widened as he looked at his wife who smiled softly.

"But Noah thinks that I should have no guy friends because I have bad taste" Carly chuckled. "Obviously I don't considering I bagged the hottest business man" Carly grinned and Daniel chuckled before softly kissing her.

"I love you, you know that right?" He whispered and she smiled. "I love you too" She said and Daniel grinned. "So i've been thinking, can we do a vow renewal ceremony? Say our vows for real this time" Daniel asked and Carly's face broke out into a smile.

"You wanna renew our vows? You know that seals the fact that your stuck with me" Carly said and Daniel smiled, kissing her head. "And I wouldn't wanna be stuck with anyone else" He smiled.

--

"When can I get out, this room bores me" Carly grumbled as Daniel finally walked in, a nurse beside him. Carly eyed the nurse warily making Daniel chuckle softly to himself.

"Your good to go Mrs.Seavey and Mr.Seavey please do remember the procedures and processes. If you have any doubts, you can contact me through my phone number" The nurse said before walking out.

"Are you jealous" Daniel laughed as he watched Carly glare daggers into the nurse walking away. "You better fucking delete her number" Carly threatened him as he laughed, helping her up and supporting her weight as she was still fragile.

"Mr.Seavey here!" "Mr.Seavey is your wife fine?" "What happened to your wife Mr.Seavey?" "Did you get a divorce Mrs.Seavey?" Buzzed around them as they finally reached the car.

Daniel pulled out of the parking lot quickly, picking up some food on the way back while Carly fell asleep. He smiled at her peaceful state as he drove through the gates.

He really hoped she would like what he had done, after all, if she was his queen, she needed to be treated like one, and he would do exactly that.

He parked in front of the large house, breathing out deeply in hopes that she would like it and not hate it.

°°°