1. The News

☆☆☆☆

"LOTTIEEEE" Came a scream from the kitchen and Charlotte sighed. Pushing Eben's arm off her, she got up and walked into the kitchen to find Clementine and Racheal glaring at each other while Tahani stood there covered in flour. Lily and Carly just stood in the corner of the kitchen, hands over their mouths, making it clear that they were trying not to laugh.

"Care to explain what happened to my kitchen??" Charlotte exclaimed looking at the flour covered kitchen. "She did it!" Racheal and Clementine said at the same time, groaning afterwards at the unision they had in their wording. "And why are you covered in flour!" Lottie asked, raising an eyebrow at the youngest girl, who stood there with her arms crossed. "Why don't you ask these idiots?" Tahani said as she reached up to rub the flour out of her eyes.

"So basically, we were trying to make brownies. And...um...Rach mistakely spilt the batter out on Clem when she was mixing it and Clem threw the bag of flour at her, but Rach ducked and it hit Tahani instead and ya...." Carly said, giggling. "Woah....What the fuck!" All the girls heard someone say and saw the guys standing there. The guys as in Eben, who was Lottie's boyfriend; Jonah, who was Lily's; Jack who was Rach's; Corbtn who was Clem's and Zach, who was Tahani's boyfriend. Out of all her friends, Carly was the only single one, which made her the.....11th wheel you could call it.

"Welp! You better clean up our kitchen and give us those damn browines" groaned Eben as he looked at Lottie who nodddd, agreeing with him. Sighing, all the girls set to work including Carly and Lily and in the next 10 minutes, the kitchen was sparkling clean. The brownies were finished and everyone sat down, talking and laughing. The girls pulled out their phones, needed to post something on Instagram, them all being social influencers despite some of them being photographers.

♡♡

Liked by JonahMarais, EbenFwtz and 2,187,643 others@Tahani_jones

@Tahani_jones...Fresh out of the shower with no makeup! Why u ask? Cuz 2 absolute idiots dumped flour on me! @rach_2517 @clementineee

__

@rach_2517.. I didn't do anything! It was Clem, I swear!
-@Fan1...Anyone else not believing her, considering she's the most playful??
-@clementineee...@Fan1 ofc! Me!!      
  -@Fan1...Ahh. Clem fricking noticed meeeee!!!
@fan1....What were you doing with flour??
   -@Tahani_Jones....Making brownies😉
@clementineee....It was Racheal who started it! I didn't contribute much!      
-@Carls_Diff...You basically threw the bag of flour🤦‍♀️                                      
-@ClemxLovee...@Clementineee you just got exposed by Carly😂😂
@CorbynBesson....Where did you get such good lighting from!?!?! I can't find any!!
   -@Tahani_Jones...Well, You need brains to know that the sun shines directly on their balcony🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
@ImZachHerron....You look even cuter without makeup❤❤❤  -@Tahani.cutee....Agreed -@Tahani_Jones....Awww. Thanks you guysss❤
@EbenFwtz....Welp! Atleast you learned to clean up your messes!