38.Again

Recap: "Goodnight"

_____________________________________

Carly awoke to find Daniel nowhere beside her, and she frowned, wishing he'd just like her back. She crawled out of bed, and yawned, walking downstairs to find Daniel making breakfast shirtless.

Carly averted her eyes from his bare back, walking in. "Hi I made pancakes" Daniel smiled, sliding a plate over to her and she sent a small smile as a thank you, but Daniel noticed it didn't quite reach her eyes.

"I'm sorry" Carly mumbled and Daniel frowned. "What are you sorry for?" Daniel asked her and she looked down. "For walking out like that. If I hadn't, I wouldn't have been kidnapped, you needn't have worried and-" Carly said and Daniel cut her off, tilting her chin up.

"Love you didn't know that would happen. And Im supposed to be worried, we're married for goodness' sake. And Im the one that should be apologizing for yelling at you like that. I'm sorry I was stressed" Daniel said, cupping her face and Carly averted her eyes down.

"Please look at me I'm sorry" Daniel pleaded her and Carly finally averted her blue eyes up. "Please I'm sorry" Daniel breathed, his thumb wiping away the lonely tear that fell and Carly slowly raised her hand and placed it on his shoulder.

"Am I forgiven?" Daniel asked and Carly looked at him, her eyes wandering over his face. "I don't know" She spoke, her breath fanning his face and Daniel's eyes averted to her lips. Carly couldn't help but look at his and she saw him leaning in lightly.

Carly leaned in, so that their lips weren't exactly pressed against each other but they were brushing. "Carly you don't need to do this if your uncomfortable" Daniel whispered and Carly pulled him closer before finally kissing him.

Their lips moved slowly, Daniel's hands snaking around her waist lightly, like she was a delicate piece of glass. He pulled her closer to him, standing in between her legs as Carly wove her hands into his soft hair.

"Daniel" she breathed as he pressed feather kisses to her jaw line. His hands fell on her thigh unknowingly and Carly flinched lightly, Daniel hearing it nonetheless. Daniel pulled away, moving back alarmed and Carly winced at her stupidness.

"I'm sorry I-" Carly began but Daniel shushed her. "I shouldn't have done that too soon, I'm sorry" Daniel said, sending her a small smile. "Do- Do we have to go to the office?" Carly asked Daniel who nodded.

"I'll go. You can stay home-" Daniel said but Carly cut him off with a "NO" and Daniel raised his eyebrows. "I- I mean can I come? I don't wanna stay home alone and I feel....I feel safe with you" Carly mumbled the last part and whether she wanted Daniel to hear it or not, he did.

"Of course you can. Or we both can stay home" Daniel said and Carly shook her head. "We'll go" She said and an hour later Carly found herself in the passenger seat of Daniel's tesla, her eyes scanning every nook and cranny as the road passed.

"Hey you fine?" Daniel asked as he parked in the vip spot and turned the car engine off. "Y-Yeah" Carly said, fiddling with her ring. "Carly we can go back now, its never too late" Daniel said, leaning over and lightly cupping her face.

"N-No its fine. We'll go in" Carly said and Daniel looked at her in concern but nodded. After they got out, Carly immediately grabbed Daniel's hand, walking close to him and he squeezed her hand comfortingly.

The couple walked in, office quietening down and like usual as they strode to the elevator, Carly sharing Daniel's body warmth with how close she was. Many in the office could see that Mrs.Seavey wasn't her usual self, no confidence radiating from her.

(Meanwhile, Somewhere in L.A)

▪︎

"What are the updates" Jake Henderson talked into his phone, restless to see what impact his plan left on the blond girl. "She's extremely close to Daniel and she looks kinda scared" The voice said and Jake sighed.

"Anything else?" Jake asked. "No they just walked into the building. I think Daniel isn't listening to the text" The guy said and Jake chuckled. "oh brown eyes. It doesn't matter if he does or not because she's mine either way" Jake said.

"Don't call me brown eyes Jake you-" The other guy began but Jake laughed. "I shall call you anything I want, but back to the topic" Jake said and the guy sighed. "Your plan worked though. Carly looks completely shaken up. It was a nice touch adding Jenna to help her though" The guy said.

"Oh hell I know. Just a few more, a few more weeks and she'll be mine for good. Our little tester, our little sex doll all in one" Jake said, and the guy on the other side could almost feel him smirking.

"Are you giving everyone a turn?" The guy asked cautiously and Jake laughed. "Why you want a round with her? I mean, why not. She'll be mine but I've learned to share since Diana and all. Besides, sharing is caring. If only Oscar got that. If only Daniel got that. If only Daniel will get that again" Jake said and the guy lightly shuddered.

"Welp I need to go Jake. I'll keep you updated" The guy said before hanging up. But Jake wasn't paying attention. Instead his mind wandered to a naked and bound up Carly, screaming for help or preferably his name as he fucked her mercilessly, maybe with the help of someone else.

"You will be mine Carly"

▪︎

"Hey you ok?" Daniel asked her once again as they entered and closed the office door behind them. "Yeah I'm fine" Carly mumbled, looking down at her shoes and Daniel gently lifted her head to look up at him.

"Love" He said and Carly averted her eyes again. "Please look at me" Daniel begged her and she finally looked at him. "I'm scared to Daniel. What if I start trusting you again and you yell at me again?" Carly asked and Daniel shook his head.

"I won't love, I promise you" He said and Carly shook her head. "Every single promise that has been made to me was broken Daniel" Carly said, a tear slipping and Daniel wiped it away, pulling her close so she was flush against him.

Carly tensed a bit before relaxing and Daniel cupped her face. "I won't break it. Not this time, not again" Daniel said, through it sounded more like he was assuring himself. "Promise?" Carly asked and Daniel brushed his lips against hers before pressing it to her forehead as she rested her head on his chest, in a similar position to a day ago.

Daniel wrapped his arms around his waist, them standing in the same position for a minute or so, before Daniel's phone buzzed. And like deja vu, Daniel tensed up.

Again.

__________________________________________

Um, the second half is the first thing that I wrote on another account cuz I couldn't enter my account. (Hopefully I got it back I-)

I know its a longer chapter, your welcome😌

Deja vu be ruining things doe🤭🤭

But I love you guys!💖

Toodle-Doo!❤