○~Knock me over~○

Want ya'll to know that I'm making this chapter for Redclash! She has supported me since the begining and ILY sooo much!❤❤ Ypur books are amazing and I'll always be here if you wanna talk. To those who haven't read her books, you are missing out on A LOT!❤
Im making these, and I will be dedicating each chapter to someone who has supported me! These chapters, however will be short and sweet. But you need to know, that this plays an important role in this book!
ENJOY!
AND THIS IS THE STORY OF HOW TAHANI AND ZACH MET! (Read that in a commericial and dramatic voice pweaseee🥺)

_________________________

"Ughhh! Fuck Jordan!" Was the first thing that ran through Tahani's mind as she turned left into another street. "Such an annoying bitch! Gods! Why does she HAVE to get everything to perfection! And she was flirting with the photographer the WHOLE time." Thought Tahani, the amount of vulagrities increasing along with her annoyance.

Tahani was walking along the streets of L.A, and her photoshoot had just ended. Jordan, her asshole of a manager, had scheduled her photoshoot early in the morning and it was afternoon now. She had to get to another photoshoot in like an hour and she realised L.A traffic might as well kill her.  She couldn't even find a taxi and Uber's were being shitty as usual.

Tahani was well known model around L.A. But she couldn't drive that day cause her friend, Racheal took HER car! So talk about annoying...

Suddenly, she got pushed to the ground. "You absolute annoying brainless son of a twatwaffle! Won't you freaking watch where your going?!?" Tahani yelled at the person above me. Squinting her eyes, she saw a guy with brown hair and beautiful brown eyes, and he looked confused and scared.

"Uh...I'm so sorry" said the guy, standing above her, in this hot raspy voice that made her melt. Tahani also noticed that he was in a suit. Must be a buisness man. "Well next time, better watch where you're going" she said rolling my eyes. "Uh...Yeah I'm so sorry. Could I make it up to you somehow?" The brown haired guy said.

"Hmmmm....I don't know" Tahani said, all her annoyance leaving as she looked more closely at him. "Maybe you could tell me your name and give me your number. And I could trade you mine and we could do some buisness" The guy winked at her and she grinned.

Slipping a card out of her purse, Tahani gave it to him and just like he said, he traded one with her. "See you later then beautiful" the guy winked as he left.

Tahani looked down at the card to see

'ZACHARY HERRON
C.E.O of Herron.Inc
(+1) 213-578-7568'

She grinned. This might be a good day after all.

___________________________

Thats how Tahani & Zach met!
Comment a ship name❤
Imma put this book on hold until I'm done with the rest 4!
Sorry that it's short but if the requested idea can be made longer, I will def make it longer!
I'm making it jumbled so don't think I favour one over the other cuz

I LOVE YOU ALL!!❤❤
Until the next chapter,
Toodle-Doo!!❤❤