34.Meeting

Recap: "Says you"

__________________________________

"How did you even manage to wrinkle your coat" Carly asked, smoothing the coat and Daniel shrugged, well tried to, a small grin on his face nonetheless. "Magic Carls. You wouldn't get it" Daniel teased as the elevator rose higher and higher.

Carly sent him a pointed look and Daniel winked, pressing his lips to hers. 

The elevator doors opened with a ding, and Carly pulled away to be met with the shocked faces of Jonah, Corbyn, Jack, Zach and Eben. "I-" Carly opened her mouth to say something but sighed. Daniel kept his neutral but Carly could see the faint amused smile on his face as they walked out and she elbowed him.

"Ow" Daniel yelped and Carly's eyes widened as she remembered his wound. "Sorry" She winced, and he grumbled. "Yea your good" He said as they took their seats. "Alright can we have all the pa's step outside, please and thank you" said a guy looking around 40 who Carly had learnt was Mr.Welsh after a few minutes into the meeting.

"Carly aren't you-" Corbyn began but Carly shook her head. "We co-own now" She said, gesturing to her and Daniel who nodded. "Lucky gal" Zach teased and Carly shushed him, a small smile on her face.

A few minutes into explaining, Corbyn's phone rang and his eyes widened as he saw the caller id. "I need to take this, Please excuse me. You may continue" Corbyn smiled, but Carly saw the weird look in his eyes as he walked out.

(Somewhere in L.A , a few seconds before)

■ 

"Pick up, Pick up" Jake Henderson muttered, loosening his tie as Diana moved about picking up trash on the floor of their house. "hello?" came a voice and Jake growled. "WHY DID IT TAKE YOU LONG TO ANSWER" He yelled, Diana jumping in fright at the sudden loudness.

Jake slowly pulled her closer into a hug, lightly patting her head like she was a dog because she was. She was his bitch, his little sex whore. "I told you I had to attend a meeting. You can't expect me to answer like your bitch" The person growled and Jake laughed.

"Say that once more and I'll email one of her fingers to you" Jake growled and her heard the person's breathing pick up. "Right don't do anything to her. What do you want?"  The person asked and Jake smirked.

"The usual. You already know fake blondie" Jake said and the guy sighed. "They're getting closer Jake. Today the elevator opened and we saw them kissing" Her person said and Jake's hands tightened the grip on Diana's hip making her whimper.

"If it hurts you take the fucking pain" Jake growled to her and began talking into the phone again. "We as in who?" Jake growled into the phone. "The whole friend group. Jake maybe you should apologize" The person said and Jake's finger's dug into Diana's skin, her eyes squeezed shut from the pain.

"I know what I am doing. She is mine and mine ONLY. Just shut up and do your work" Jake growled before hanging up. "Jakie?" Diana asked quietly and Jake looked at her as he threw his phone onto the couch.

"What?" He asked and Diana looked up at him, tears in her eyes. "It hurts" Diana whimpered and Jake picked her up. "Well daddy needs to apologize doesn't he?" Jake said, kissing her as he began walking upstairs.

Carly would be his. Whether she liked it or not.

"Hey you guys wanna come over next week? For like pre thanksgiving? Been a long time since we all hung out" Eben asked and Carly looked at Daniel who smiled and nodded. "Yeah sure we'll be there. Tell Lottie to make her cookies or I'll tell the receptionist about the bikini" Carly giggled and everyone but Daniel laughed.

"The bikini?" Daniel asked as Carly drove. "Last year, the receptionist caught Lottie eating on her balcony when she dropped the sandwich on her. So she got really mad and forced Lottie to clean up the local pool. And on her day off, which she was tanning and sleeping, Lottie cut her bikini strings and drew designs on her back with sunscreen and she looked so bad for a whole week" Carly explained and Daniel began laughing hard.

"Your whole friend group is hilarious" Daniel laughed and Carly smiled at him. "If only you could meet the other one" Carly mumbled under her breath. "Hmm?" Daniel asked and Carly shook her head, forcing a smile on her face. "Nothing Dani" She said and he began humming to the song on the radio.

"You have a nice voice" She told him as he sang quietly. "Really? I thought it always sounded like shit" Daniel chuckled as Carly parked and they got into the elevator. "I actually can't tell if your being sarcastic or not" Carly giggled as she unlocked the door and walked inside.

"Take it however you want sweetheart" Daniel winked, trying to get out of his coat making Carly laugh. "Come here I'll help" Carly giggled as he huffed and walked towards her. She slowly helped him, removing his clothes so his upper half was naked.

Carly looked up to find Daniel's face inches from hers and they slowly leaned in till their lips connected. Carly's hands wove into his hair while Daniel wrapped his arms around her waist. 'Maybe I should tell him. That I like, no, love him' Carly thought as they pulled away, faces still close enough for their breaths to mingle.

Daniel's phone buzzed as Carly rested her head on his chest and Daniel suddenly tensed up. "Dani you ok?" Carly asked as he pulled away from the embrace and began walking away. 

"Daniel" Carly began but Daniel looked at her, his face no longer loving and caring but cold, his eyes dark and icy. "Shut up Carly" He seethed, continuing to walk and Carly frowned. "Dani tell me whats wrong. We'll fix it I promise" Carly said and Daniel kept walking. "No one cares Carly just shut up" Daniel said as he got to the base of the stairs. " I care Dani-" Carly said and Daniel turned around. 

"Don't you get it? I don't care. I don't fucking care about you, I don't like you either. Never have and I can never love or even like some stupid desperate bitch like you. Never" Daniel spat, his tone venomous as he stormed up the stairs, his last word ringing in Carly's ear as she slid down the wall, her eyes dripping tears.

"Never"

_____________________________________________

Told ya'll to savor it while it lasted-

Anyways

I might not update again tomorrow cause I wanna finish off my other book but I'll try I promise🙃

I noticed many people read but don't vote or comment. It doesn't bother me much its fine if you don't vote. But be open and comment, I would love to see your reactions and opinions on the book and my writing!

Love you guys!❤

Toodle-Doo!❤