33.Pickup Lines

Recap: "Its ok"

___________________________________

"Do you have a map? I'm getting lost in your eyes" Atlas tried again with the pickup lines and Carly sighed. "No I don't have a map so why don't you just get lost" she groaned.

The blonde was currently in a coffee shop, waiting in line to order. Her friends were seated in a booth, with their coffees and drinks already. To them, they saw Atlas as another random guy standing behind Carly in the line. To Carly he was just as bad as Jake.

"Do you have a bandage? I think I scraped my knee falling for you" Atlas said and Carly silently muttered unholy words under her breath. "No I don't, but I can help you up. Then I'll hope that you fucking fall again and maybe this time you'll hit your head and die" Carly retorted.

"I'm much better than that guy Carly" Atlas said and Carly rolled her eyes. "I'm not the type to whore around when I'm with someone. But your used to it aren't you" Carly said and Atlas clenched his jaw.

"An iced peppermint mocha" Carly ordered, and paid for her drink. "I can please you better" Atlas said, placing his hand on her waist and she shoved it off.

"Go fuck Diana or someone who survives in the escort business" Carly spat at him, grabbing her drink and walking back to the booth which her friends were in.

"That guy was hella close" Racheal said and Carly shivered. "Boys need to know their limits" Tahani groaned. "Honestly" Clementine added. "Lily you fine?" Carly asked and Lily looked up frowning.

"You know I took up Daniel's case right? Well I have to work with this guy and he keeps flirting with me but does his part well. And Jonah keeps blowing up at me for that" she said and Lottie gave her a hug.

"It'll be fine. Hes just jealous" Lottie smiled and Lily shook her head. "He keeps making mysterious phone calls and stuff" she said and Carly looked at her in worry.

An hour later, Carly unlocked the apartment door, walking in to find the Seaveys watching a movie. "Hi Carly" Anna smiled and Carly waved as she pulled off the coat.

Despite everything, it did get cold in L.A and Carly had to make sure she didn't freeze her ass off. "I'll go get changed" Carly smiled but Daniel's family stood up.

"Oh no dear we have lunch with the neighbors. We really have to go. Another time?" Keri asked and Carly nodded smiling. "Yeah sure" she said, before locking the door and going upstairs to change.

"Carly theres a board meeting next week. We're both gonna have to go" Daniel mumbled, wrapping one of his arm around Carly's waist as she cooked something.

"You sure you can?" She asked and Daniel nodded. "Yeah I think I will" Daniel mumbled, and Carly shrugged. "Alright I guess" Carly said and Daniel rested his chin on the shorter girl's shoulder.

____(next week)

"Owwww" Daniel whined and Carly chuckled as she helped him into the shirt. The couple were getting ready for the meeting, Carly already dressed in a navy blue dress and blue heels which boosted her height.

(Dress choices!)

°°°°°°

°°°°°°

"Daniel stay still while I do your tie" Carly said and her husband began moving around to tease her. "Another week and you'll be able to do this on your own" Carly said, shoving him onto the couch and straddling him to make him stop moving around.

"So I'll be cured and back to normal right?" Daniel asked and Carly nodded, helping him up after she finished doing his tie. She began helping him into his coat, much to his displeasure as he had to bend his arm and the stitched wound still hurt but he tried not to complain.

"A Chevrolet isn't even professional" Daniel said as Carly unlocked her blue 2019 Corvette Stingray and Carly narrowed her eyes at Daniel. "My baby is better than your stupid Tesla get in" She said as she started the car.

"My Tesla is not stupid. She's amazing" Daniel said and Carly poked his side as she drove. Daniel childishly stuck his tongue out at her and Carly laughed but her mind drifted to when she poked him. 'Fuck he was built' Carly thought to herself. 'Unlike you sweetie' Katie fake laughed and Carly tried not to roll her eyes or yell or scream.

"If there are creeps again Imma throw hands" Daniel said and Carly giggled. "I understand thats a trend but it sounds terrible when you say it" Carly teased him as they stood in the elevator.

"Says you"

____________________________________________

I really owe you guys an apology for not updating, I legit couldn't :(

I have come to the conclusion that this book will last atleast until 50 or 60 chapters in total cause I have a lot.

I also mis calculated, the drama and 'shit hitting the fan' parts will start next chapter, which I will try to update today 🙃

Carly's car is like my dream car, but I want the 2020 convertible version (it is also 66 something K (as in thousand) dollars and I def can't afford that-)

LIKE LOOK🤤🤤

But I love you guys!💖

Toodle-Doo!❤