7.Mascara

Recap: Thats when Carly realised, she was only in a small, fluffy towel....

_________________________

"Uh..." Daniel trailed off, staring at her and Carly clutched her towel tighter. "Get out?" She said, her voice slightly questioning considering that it was technically Daniel's room.

"No" he huffed as he walked over to his side of the closet, his toned chest and abs distracting her completely. "Like what you see" Daniel smirked as he dug around in his closet for another suit and Carly rolled her eyes, turning around and going back to doing her makeup as she answered him.

"Cocky much Seavey?" Carly said as she swiped mascara on her eyelashes. "Actually yah. But I have no shame in saying, you look good in a towel" Daniel replied, his smirk widening as he pulled down his sweatpants and Carly shrieked covering her eyes, soon after realising that her Mascara hadn't dried, thus ruining it.

Growling, she got up and grabbed a pillow, begining to whack Daniel with it who just yelped, rasing his hands to cover her hits. Grabbing the pillow from her hands, Daniel used it to defend her hands, which were now throwing slaps at him, her shorter frame only being able to slap his chest.

Throwing the pillow aside, Daniel grabbed her hands, spining then around and somehow, they slipped, falling on the bed with Carly on top. Carly's eyes widened when she realised her towel had come loose, her bare chest now pressed against Daniel's own shirtless frame as the towel hung around them, covering her back and ass while the fact that being pressed against Daniel covered her front.

Daniel looked up at her, then gently rolling them over so that he was on top of her, chests still pressed against each other. Grabbing a makeup wipe from the vanity table beside the bed, he gently began wiping around her eyes, taking away the mascara stains that he had mainly caused and Carly held her breath, watching as he kept his eyes on her face, never looking down once. She loved that he respected her privacy as he crumbled the wipe, throwing it into the bin beside. He looked back at her, their faces extremely close and they both knew that if Carly moved her face half an inch or even if either of them spoke, their lips would touch.

Keeping his eyes focused on her face, he got up, slowly backing away as Carly re-wrapped her towel around her, sitting down once again on the armchair as Daniel began pulling on his pants, slowly tucking in his white button up as Carly finished her makeup,  then pulling on her  off-shoulder dress that had a leg slit along with her golden lace up heels.

Dress choices! (Sorry, but I want the gold lace up heels so no options for that :( )