○~Your Taken~○

To  @lottiara , the excellent writer who I have no idea how she reads my crap. The C.E.O of cliffhangers, the older sis type yet we're married somehow😁. The '666' followers dream, make it come true ya'll. I love you so much!♥️

And thus, the story of Charlotte and Eben.

_____________________________________________

"Whatchu gonna do about it dimples" Lottie yelled, walking backwards and Eben sighed. "Lotts your gonna trip or something" Eben warned his childhood best friend as they walked back from school who stuck her tongue out at him. Lottie's car was being fixed, Eben's dad having taken his, making the seniors walk back home.

"Or something" Charlotte raised her eyebrows, before mimicking falling and Eben winced. "Lotts it isn't the time to be playing around" Eben told her and Lottie laughed. "Exactly what I'm saying. What are you going to do" Lottie smirked.

Eben growled frustrated and Lottie's smirk widened. She didn't like tormenting him this way, but she was fed up of the boy sending her mixed signals. And she knew she had to do something about it.

And just her luck, the something had come up in the form of Eben's arch nemesis. Clayton was a hot dark blond, with stunning hazel eyes and a muscular build. It was a long standing enmity, and Lottie was always on Eben's side.

Now Clayton had decided she would be his girl of the week and asked her on a date. He had told her to be there by 7, quiet confident in himself as he blew a kiss at her.

And if it meant Eben getting jealous, Lottie was down to go on a date with even the school's biggest man whore. "Lotts" Eben said, making her heart flutter at the nickname only he insisted on calling her. 

"Yes dimples" Lottie fluttered her eyelashes and Eben laughed. "Please don't try and seduce people like that. It makes you look like a girl with blinking problem" Eben laughed. "This is what I mean by mixed signals" Lottie thought in her head.

"Huh, what?" Eben frowned and Lottie's eyes widened when she realised she had said it out loud. "Eben I can explain" Lottie said, but like Eben had said before, she tripped, ending up standing on the road. Eben's eyes widened, pulling her to him quickly, the girl narrowly missing being run over by a car.

Eben led her far away from the road, before taking shelter under a tree. Lottie pressed herself against the bark, breathing deeply. She grabbed Eben, and hugged him, burying her head in his neck and she let a few tears slip.

"Hey your fine. Your fine. We're fine" he said, pressing his lips to her head and Lottie shook her head. "I'm sorry I should have listened to you" Lottie said, tears hitting his neck and Eben lifted her chin. "You asked me what I was gonna do?" Eben mumbled and Lottie frowned, opening her mouth to say something but Eben cut her off by placing his lips on hers.

"I'm making you tell him the truth" Eben said and Lottie smiled lightly. "Oh yeah? Whats the truth" she asked and Eben grinned, pressing his lips to her forehead.

"Your taken"

___________________________________________

Again, I like how this one turned out too.

This was cuteee but then again, the shittyness was present, I'm sorry🙃

When Eben goes "Your fine. We're fine" my brain : THE KIDS ARE ALRIGHT , OH-OH🤦‍♀️😶✌

We have one more of these to go, I'm actually quite sad. I should start a imagines book lmaoo. Jk tho, I have too much on my hands as well as a new one in the drafts🙈🙈. 

Revealed too much, oops-

But I love you guys so much!♥️

Toodle-Doo!♥️