20. Guilty Pleasure

Jamie's kisses are very sensual, I can't get enough. We're both topless and kissing each other's body hungrily. His body is just so sexy, the way he move and the way he's making sounds really arouse me. He's got a tattoo on his right ribs too, which makes me go crazy. I'm at the point where I couldn't take it anymore.

"Jamie-- we need to set boundaries here, I-uh.." I say, panting between our heated kisses. He licks my neck, ignoring my words and I moan weakly. I can feel his hardness between my thighs and I can't resist the urge to feel him there. I'm guessing he felt the same when he flexes his hip to my sensitive spot. We both moan from the pleasure. He feels so good, but I need to take control.

"Jamie-- stop!" And he does. He blinks at me, worried.

"I-I'm sorry, did I hurt you?"

"No, I'm just really not sure if we should do this. Not now." I quickly said.

He smiles then kiss my lips softly once before he stops. Leaning his head on the back if the sofa. He lets me off of his lap and lays me on the sofa. He then spoon me and kisses my shoulder.

"You're right, I'm sorry. Let's just stay like this for awhile." He softly says. As much as I want to do more than this, it doesn't feel right. At least for now.

So we just cuddled with our bare top and kiss each other playfully. Sometimes we make out again once in a while and stroking our bodies but it never goes further than that. Moments later, we drift away. Sinking in each other's embrace.

I don't know how long we fell asleep, but the sound of notifications on my phone wakes me up. Still in Jamie's embrace, I reach my phone in the coffee table. Found a message from Melanie yet I chose to ignore her, putting my phone back to the table when Jamie is awaken by my movements.

"Hey.." I whispers.

He let's out a soft hum and presses me tightly to him before he said anything.

"I'm really comfortable with you." He murmurs.

"Me too.."

"You're so beautiful, you know that right?"

"Now I know." I chuckle.

"Jamie?"

"Yeah.."

"How do you think Taeyong would feel if he knows? He's your best friend."

He's silent then answers. "He knows all of us wants you. He'll understand."

"So what, you guys just share me? Just how in the world would that work?"

"I'm not sure.. but we do always shares everything." He brushes my hair.

"Girls too??" I widens my eyes. He chuckles.

"No, not girls. Normally we're attracted to different people and we usually never have time for dating, but somehow with you is.. " he doesn't continue, he just gazed at me.

"I don't wanna be that girl who fucks up friendship."

"You won't."

Then we kissed each other again, tasting him, melting to his charms. I know I shouldn't, it's a very risky and dangerous thing for me to do, but I couldn't help myself. I couldn't resist him. Something about Jamie and others just make me drawn to them equally in a different way.

It's not just about looks, it's their personality. Their attention towards me and how they treat me as a real person. How they life together and care for each other, their kindness and sweetness. Any girl would've fallen for them quickly. I'm one of them and probably the luckiest. That made me feel guilty yet it's a pleasure of mine as well. I have never felt such a feeling to more than one person in my entire life.