62. I Love You but I'm Letting Go

*warning: some sentences in a certain paragraph might be uncomfortable for some. You can skip it until Nick's pic down there.

It's been almost a week since we're staying at Utrecht and it's been peaceful. No disturbance from fans or the rumor, me and the boys went out for a date every once in a while. Taeyong took me to a museum just like he promised and Jake took me out for a romantic picnic and sightseeing around Utrecht.

I'm now cycling around the city with Nick after we went to one of the art institutes here. Nick ended up buying artwork and ship them to Seoul. It's a wooden wall art which so beautiful and expensive. But I love Nick's taste and I appreciated it when he asked my opinion about it.

"Let's stop here, the view is nice." Says him when we're about to pass by the beautiful lake near a Castle.

"Here, let me take a picture of you." I take out my phone and open the camera.

He then did the same to me, taking a few pictures and selfies together. The lake is so beautiful and we ended up taking a break as we sit on the grass. We sit side to side facing the calming view, enjoying nature.

"This is nice..." Nick says.

"It is.."

"I wish I could stay here forever. Away from the crowds and enjoy nature..."

I chuckle, "I can imagine you living here though, it suits you. But you'll miss performing for sure."

He laughs, "True. Maybe I'm just too drawn at the moment."

"But what about you, though? Is this what you imagined when you said you always dream of living in a peaceful place?" He asks.

I look to my surroundings and nod, "Yeah, sort of. But I would probably choose somewhere that's not far from the city. You know, it's easier that way."

"That's smart. It's hard if we stay in the countryside, right? Especially if we're used to the city life."

"Yeah, exactly," I reply.

"So.. peaceful life, huh? Away from the spotlight?" He asks again.

I turn to him, knowing where this conversation leads, "Yeah, but like probably when I'm old. After I'm successful at what I do." I smile at him.

"So your dream is really to become an artist?"

I chuckle, "I don't think there's anything else I would do in my life besides that. Well, it's the same goes for you, right? Even if you wanted to stay like this forever, you wouldn't give up being who you are, right?"

Nick nods slowly, absorbing my words. "You're right..."

"But my dream is simple," I add.

"What's that?"

"Aside from what I told you, I actually just want my painting all over the world. If I could."

Nick smiles, "That was my dream too."

"You dreamt about my paintings all over the world?" I cheekily ask.

"Haha! No, I meant my music, you dork." He nudges me.

"And you did it, everyone in this world can hear your music." I paused, "That's why you should cheer for me. Because we have the same dream." I nudge his shoulder back.

He laughs before pulling me to his arms, "I will always support you. If you need anything, just know I'll be there for you."

"Thank you. And now you know that's why I can't answer your question, about moving to Korea. Aside from the fact that right now is not a good time to move there."