48. Whiplash

"I knew it! I knew there was something going on between the two of you. I was right all along!" Ayeong burst into the room. The six members enters the room one by one in confusion. As shocking as it is, I roll my eyes at her being dramatic.

"Yes, Ayeong, it's all very clear to you now isn't it? Well, all I can say is that you got me too." She scoffs at my words.

"Don't turn the tables around, you took Jake away from me! After all I've said to you--"

"I did not take Jake away from you, Ayeong! You said it yourself that he's not in love with you! You seriously think I stole him away from you?" I cut her off.

"What is going on, guys?" Nick interjects and I stop him. He backs off immediately as Ayeong continues to strike.

"Yes! Because I'm the one who suffers and holds the pain this entire time. I'm the one who's pregnant! So you don't get to take him away from me!"

The six members widen their eyes and turns to Jake, eyes filled with questions and concern. Jake shakes his head to ensure them it's not his.

"Fuck, Ayeong! Do you think I don't feel guilty about this? I guess not, because you only think about yourself! You don't think about Jake's feelings so you don't get to say you love him if you only take him for granted!"

She lets out a laugh and I swear I feel shiver on my arms, "You think you know it all, don't you?" She paused and looks at other members. "That's right! I'm pregnant and I got kicked out from my band. I'm too scared to get an abortion and too scared to fucking tell the truth to the real father! That's how messed up I am!" She tells the truth to everyone like she got nothing to lose.

"Yet you're too selfish to drag Jake into your mess just because he is too kind! Too kind to say no to you and you took advantage of that and still have the nerve to feel sorry for yourself! The world doesn't revolve around you. Everyone is in pain, everyone suffers! You don't go around blaming everyone else for your shit and beg them to stay! You deal with your shit and move on. So wake up, Ayeong! This is life!!"

Before I knew it, she slaps my face so hard and everyone inhales sharply. Her eyes filled with tears streaming down her face yet her expression is furious. I scope the room and not only the boys are here, but the staffs too. They heard us.

I feel humiliated, heart's racing and hand's shaking.

"Don't. Ever. Touch me again." I sharply says. She smirks devilishly.

"What are you gonna do about it?" She remove a hair from my shoulder on purpose.

The urge to hit her back is big but I couldn't. I can't hit a pregnant woman. I can't hit anyone. Even if she steps on my pride, that's not me. I've raised in a ship-wreck family where physical abuse always happen. I don't need myself turning into exactly like that and before I knew it, Jamie and Taeyong grabs my arms. Pulling me away from Ayeong.