13. Endless Sky

It's 8 am on Monday and it's time to start working on the project. I've said goodbye to Daisy when she left back for London last night. I went with her to the airport with Yunseok, shed some tears, and even gave her a farewell gift. When she took off, I spent the night by myself in my bedroom weeping all night. The boys did comfort me and offer their company but I wanted to be alone.

I woke up this morning with swollen eyes from all the crying but I'm still excited to start the project. It's a new day, a new beginning, and a new adventure for me.

I was about to text Nick to see when is he going to be here, but he beat me to it.

Nick: "Morning, Silver! It's our schedule today. What should we do ?"

Silver: "Morning! Hmm, I'm not sure. Do you have anything particular in mind? We could brainstorm here in my place or you prefer we go somewhere else ?"

He's silent for a while. Probably thinking.

Nick: "Since it's a nice day out, let's go somewhere."

Silver: "Are you sure? For a minute there I thought it'd be a bad idea since you could get exposed."

Nick: "I have a place in mind. Don't worry, I'll pick you up at 10."

Silver: "Sounds good :)"

After a quick breakfast, I hop in to shower and find something to wear. Since it's summer, I throw on a casual and look. I wear my short sleeve brown shirt and a high waist white vintage shorts and put on some brown slip-on. I wear my brown hoop earrings and let my hair down and put on some shades.

 I wear my brown hoop earrings and let my hair down and put on some shades

The bell rings at 09.59 and I knew it was him. So I pick up my notebook and my black purse as I walk to the front door.

Nick's eyes widen when I open the door. Surprisingly, his outfit is matched with mine. He wears a light brown short sleeves shirt with black long pants and black slippers. I snort to see that we're a mix and match and so does he.