11. Secrets

Five days have passed since I arrived in Seoul. I spent the last few days getting settled with my new life here. Me and Daisy shopped for my painting equipments along with Yunseok. We spent time organizing and decorate the apartment to make it homey, especially my workroom. It has to be my sanctuary. The guys even pitch in to help if they don't have a busy schedule.

There are no further incidents between me and Taeyong, although we did flirt back and forth every once in a while. He sometimes steals a quick kiss when no one's around. I've realized my feelings towards him grew stronger than before, yet I'm still uncertain about this. Feeling like I no longer can keep this to myself, I decided to tell Daisy about it at lunch. We're at this Korean restaurant having lunch after shopping.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" Daisy's tone quite makes us the center of attention.

"Ssshhh! Keep it down! I know, I know!" I whisper to her. Her jaw drops and sips a glass of water.

"And he asked for more?" She whispers, eyes still widen. I nod, sipping my iced ocha.

"And then what? Oh please don't tell me---"

"I didn't ok? we didn't. We were just making out and before it gets any further, he stopped." I explain.

Daisy is still shocked, sipping another glass of water, and sighs.

"S, you have to be careful about this. You're playing with fire." She adds calmly.

"I know, ok? But it's not like there's anything I can do about it. We still flirt every once in a while since then, it'll be more awkward if I reject him." She nods, understanding my position.

"I get what you mean. And you still have 7 more months with them. It'll be weird especially when they're always around." She paused. "Maybe it'll work as long as you don't get caught."

I nod.

"There's one more problem though.."

She frowns. "What?" her tone is as cold as ice. She sips her water again.

"I think all of them are into me. Unintentionally. And what's worse, I might be too."

She coughs, choking. I gave her my napkin. "What do you mean?" she asks, using my napkin.

"Isn't it obvious?" I refuse to explain and hope she gets what I mean.

"... I think I've seen Jamie's gaze on you sometimes, and Jun's affection when it comes to food, and Younggi's blush every time you smiled at him. But only that, and I thought they're just being adorable." She describes.

"I know, and sometimes Nick's words turn into something more but I always end up shutting him off because I was nervous. Hosung too, he's always cheerful to everyone but I can tell he gets nervous whenever I'm around him. And Jake, Jake always carries everything for me, but I don't know if he's just being friendly or not, but he texts me a lot in private." I explain.

"What did I get myself into? It's hard not to be attracted to them when they look like Gods plus all the attention!" I lean back to the chair, exhausted. Daisy sighs.

"S, I think for now you should just focus on what you came here for. Yes, things like this will most likely happen but there's a timing for everything." She paused. "And if you are attracted to all of them, that's fine too. But between attraction and doing something about it is a very different thing. You need to know the consequences here. Who they are and what it could do to you. And let's face it, celebs here are very different than in UK or other countries. You're playing with fire, S. You really have to do the math." She adds.

I nod, understanding. I trust Daisy with my life. I will try my best not to get attached.
.

.