Chapter 22: Love Ain't Fair.

(Brendon's p.o.v)

I was sitting at home, shivering in my loss of love. He chose Dan , he went back to Dan when I offered my love to him. I would give him my soul and blood, I would give him everything. Maybe that's not he wants but I just want to be with him. Please.

I heard the door open in my house and ignore it, curling into my blanket. I don't want to face anybody. I think I'm worse than I was before.

"Bren?" I heard a voice call out. It's Pete. I sigh and sit up, my tear stained cheeks making an appearance.

"Over here." I sigh and look down at my hands. He rushes over and sits next to me.

"Brendon! Did you hear? Do you go on Twitter? Dan has a Twitter but he isn't known, only has like 100 followers." He babbles and I shrug. I mean why do I care about the love of my life's boyfriend?

"I don't go on twitter that much and I don't really care about Dan." I say and look over at Pete, giving him a sad look.

"You might care after this." He mumbles and takes out his phone, pulling up a picture of a wedding ring and a tweet with it that says. "Going to ask the love of my life to marry me tonight!"

I gasp and put my hand over my mouth, my eyes glossing. I choke on a tear and shove the phone away. "Fuck no! No! No! No!" I shout and stand up, knocking a bottle on the floor and it shatters. "He doesn't love Dan!" I yell and crash against the couch, choking on breathless sobs.

"Bren-"

"No! I know he does, right? Oh god."

"Bren-"

"Shut up! I don't wanna talk about the fact that Ryan is going to say yes. He's such a whore!" I shout and Pete chuckles. I glare at him and shake my head, now is not the time. How can he do this to me? He is letting this happen. I'll crash that damn wedding if I have too, I will chime in and make a scene like I did in the music video. I'll bring dancers, people in make up, I'll even sing I Write Sins Not Tragedies.

He'll be the whore in this situation.

"Brendon you need to calm the fuck down before I have to stay with you all night. Patrick needs me, I just had to tell you." He says sadly and I stop my rambling for a second.

"What's with Patrick?" I ask him nervously, messing with my fingers.

"Same thing as every time." He says sadly and I hesitantly nod, picking at my nails. I know what he's talking about, it's a tough subject and I totally understand why Pete has to be there. Him and Patrick are bestfriends, they bond together more than any other friends I know.

"Okay, I'll just be here. Tell Patrick I said Hi and that he's loved, okay?" I say as I get up with Pete to the door. He nods and gives me small smile, patting my back before opening the door and walking out.

Pete immediately stopped when a figure was already outside the door. I looked over Pete's shoulder and my heart stopped. It was Ryan with fear in his eyes.

I looked at Pete. "I gotta go." He mouths sadly and I nod in understanding, waving him off then looking at the hesitant Ryan.

I shut the door on his face and walk away, going to the kitchen. I don't need him here, especially when he has a fiance. He probably wants to ask me to be his Best Man to his perfect little wedding. Hell no.

"Brendon." I heard Ryan sigh and it was awfully close by. I look up into the window to where I was and jump at the sight of Ryan outside on my window, at night time.

I grumble and walk away, going upstairs and into my room with a beer. I don't need this shit right now.

I was sitting on the bed in thought of what a perfect life would be like then my door bursts open which makes me spill my beer on myself. I glance up and notice Ryan coming inside.