Chapter 16: Love Sick With a Mix of Free Alcohol.

You know when your stomach hurts so bad that you think your going to throw up? That's me. I woke up in a pool of my own sweat, constantly shaking. My fingertips won't fucking keep calm and my leg is twitching like mad. I'm never drinking free alcohol again.

I groaned and I heard someone walk in the room. I finally recognized where I was: Ryan's apartment. Great, the one place I wanted to avoid, now I'm back. Did Dan take me back? I don't even remember because I was so drunk.

I felt something cold on my head and my eyes shot open to the person above me. Ryan. I sighed shakily and placed my hand on my stomach.

"Your an idiot." Ryan said and put pressure on the rag. I nodded and closed my eyes.

"I know." I say in a raspy tone. My throat sucks as well.

"Never trust empty bars, especially with free drinks." He warns and takes the rag off. I immediately feel cold and curl into myself.

"I'm cold." I whimpered into my sleeve, so manly.

"Your sweating a pool on my couch." He states. I nod in agreement, but I'm still cold. I feel a warm rub on my arms before someone walks through the front door.

"Hey-- babe." Dan says and puts groceries on the counter. He's obviously uncertain, probably wondering what I'm still doing here. "I thought Brendon left?" He says in a high voice, shrugging. I obviously bother him.

Ryan shook his head. "He drank free alcohol so: Hey can he use our bed, this couch sucks." He asks with a tilt of his head and my eyes pop open. He wants me to sleep in their bed, I'd rather not. Gross, they have sex on that thing.

"Fine!" I heard Dan shout and slam the fridge. Why the hell did he-- ow fuck. My head began to hurt more and I placed my hand on top, trying to control it.

Ryan looks at me in, concern? That's new. He sighs and carefully hoists me off the couch. "Come on." He says and slides a hand around my waist to the bedroom. I had no say in this. I leaned against him, weaker than I thought. I feel so drained and weak that I feel like a broken fawn. That's pretty sad.

He leads me to the bed, opening the blankets so I could crawl in, and him covering the blankets over me warmly. I sigh at the warmth, sweating more.

"I can just go home--" I trying but Ryan cuts me off.

"And have no one to take care of you?" He says with a sincere smile and pushes some of my sweaty hair behind my ear. My heart rate picked up by a lot, my fingers iching for more.

He smiles and left the room, closing the door. After awhile I was getting thirsty, I had no throat to yell for Ryan so I tried getting up, using objects to lead me to the door. I opened and heard loud yelling immediately. Wow, these walls really are sound proof.

I listen for a moment and it sounded like arguing: from Ryan and Dan. I listened because I need to know things. I'm just casually listening in.

"Whats going on with you?!" Dan yelled.

"What do you mean?" Ryan said.

"Ever since he got here you barley pay attention to me. You don't even look at me anymore!" Dan shoots back and my stomach drops 100 inches.

"He's just an old friend." Ryan replies. Yeah, just a friend.

"From where? At a random concert?"

"No. Dan I think I should tell you something.." He told the story of him being in a band and touring. "..I'm sorry I just--" Silence emitted for awhile and Dan is now crying.

"You lied to me?! Im guessing he's your band mate or your ex because you look at him more than at me!" He shoots evilly and I hear a door slam. I bite my lips and stumble back to the bed, quickly getting under them.

What does this mean-- Fuck. My head started to hurt again and my stomach was bubbling, daring to shoot out my throat. I held my hand over my mouth as Ryan walked in the room. I looked up and saw him run into the other room, coming back with a bucket, and rushing to give it to me. I grabbed it and puked, his hands rubbing my back.

After I was done, I laid back down and closed my eyes.

"Do- do you want some advil or medicine?" He asks and I shake my head.

"I can't take medications anymore. It affects my adhd even more." I sigh and roll to my side, seeing Ryan sitting on the floor, the bucket in the far corner.

"Can I help in anyway?" He asks with a sad look. I shake my head. He can help in a lot of ways, but I don't say them. There was silence until Ryan broke it. "Remember when Spencer came on stage with boxers on." He chuckled. I smiled and nodded.

"And then Jon came out without any shoes or socks." I add onto the memory with a chuckle. He smiles and he places a hand on top of my shaking one, giving me a reassuring grin. My heart explodes and I look at him, scared. He just keeps grinning and I eventually do to.

I keep shivering and he looks at me in concern. "I think it would be warmer if I was under the blankets with you." He finally says, getting up and sneaking under the covers, causing shivers to run up my spine.

"Warmer yet?" He asks. I shake my head and he moves closer to me. "Now?" I shake my head and he moves again, up against my back. "Now?" I shake my head as I sigh. He wraps his arm around my stomach, face on my shoulder. "Now?" He asks and I sigh. I'm finally relaxed. I feel at peace, especially with Ryan here. I want to cry, but I don't. Instead my eyes get droopy.

I swear I thought I heard an "I'm sorry" before falling into a peaceful sleep in his arms.