Chapter 2: Pete Plan

This is such a bad idea. He can't come over. He's coming over.

I swear to fucking gosh if Pete makes fun of me I'm kicking him out of my house. I might even just kick him out right when he gets here. I don't want him to see me like this, I don't want anyone to see me for any matter.

"I guess I'll go get cleaned up." I mutter angrily while getting up off my sofa but Spencer pulls me back down. I look at him, confused out of my fucking mind.

"No, let Pete see what has happened to you." Spencer says and I snap. What is this?

"What is going on here? A intervention? I don't know what's going on and I kind of want to wash the snot all over my fucking face." I exclaim. My temper is high lately as well. I'm a sad and mad rockstar. Maybe I should become a real emo singer again. With eyeliner and rosevests-- Shit.

"No. We just want to help." He consoles, placing a hand on my shoulder. I scoff, does he even know how an intervention starts off. It's starts with 'we just want to help'. Trust me, I know.

Back in high school, my parents pulled the sympathy strings and did a intervention on my sexual interests and religion choices, back when I was forced to be a morman. They had a cake, some family, some people from church. They told me all this bullshit, I learned to ignore it. But ever since I got 'bigger', they have been nothing but support. It's funny how fame works eh?

The door knocks and I want to throw up. Spencer gets up to answer the door while I just sink into the couch, hoping it would suck me up inside.

From there, I heard 2 voices. Pete and Patrick. Great. Two out of four guys from fucking Fall Out Boy are here. Just kill me now Jesus. What part of 'locking-myself-up-in-my-house-for-a-year' don't they understand?

"Hey! Where's Bren?" Pete's enthusiastic voice came from my door, echoing right over to where I sit. Spencer doesn't say anything, I think he just pointed to where I was huddled. I put my face in the green pillow that had probably been cried in to one day.

I suddenly sensed bodies hovering over me. "Wow. He really is a mess." Pete states and I hear Patrick slap him in the arm. "Still." He adds.

"Lesvejmealoene." I mumble into the pillow, squeezing it with my right hand. Maybe if I act like I can't be fixed, they'll leave?

Patrick sighs and sits on the little space left next to me. "No. We aren't going to leave you alone until you get better." I groan. "Pete has a plan." I lift my head up in response to Patrick's nonsense. I don't want to be fixed. I just want him with me, either in pain or in person. If I feel pain, I feel like I'm still connected to him somehow. If I drift away, I'll forget. I don't want to forget.

"What is it first?" I ask and begin to slowly sit up, lifting my weak body against the side of my sofa. He turns his head to Pete, apparently Patrick didn't even know.

"Okay. Everyone might want to sit." He puts his hand together. Spencer sat on the couch with me and Patrick now, staring up at the plan maker.

"I have 7 steps." He says seriously. He acts like he's in a movie, he would be a good actor though. "One: Find him and say hello, make conversation." I roll my eyes at this. Is he insane?

"We'll first of all. I can't even think about him without wanting to fucking cry! How do you think I can manage seeing him?" I rant. I sound like such a girl. Well that's why I always used to bottom.

"B. Calm the fuck down. You'll be okay, just relax. We'll train you." Pete says and then continues with his plan. "Two: Become his friend again."

"What's the point of this again?" I sigh. I don't want to be his friend if all I want to do is hold him in my arms.

"Shut up. Three: Flirt with him." I almost die of hysterical laughter. Is Pete doing crack again?

"Four: Apolgize on twitter." He adds. I have thought about doing that so many times but that would just tell the world-- wait. That's what he wanted! He wanted to tell the world we were in love but I was not ready. That's it!

"Your a genius! He's always wanted me to tell people but I got scared." I exclaim. Patrick looks over at me with a sad smile.

"Anyway." Pete scoffs. "Five: Get him in bed with you." I'm so dead. I'm so not doing this. "Six: Confess your love." He adds. My breath catches because I would be to scared to do that. That's a big thing.

"Finally, Seven: Get him to fall in love with you." Pete tells me. "But if he doesn't, then you know he is no good for you." He finishes. I just sit there, wide eyed. This is the worst and most amazing plan ever. More on the worst side, but I'll give Pete credit.

"How long have you had this plan?" I tease. Pete immediately responds "Ever since you two broke up."

I freeze. "Pete!" Patrick yells. "You'll get him upset again!" I do get upset. So caught up in the moment that I flush into tears and fall to through blonde guy's shoulder, shaking. I can't help it, the memory haunting me ever second.

"Are you going to do it?" Spencer asks. I look up with red eyes and look around the room, thinking. Would it be wrong to go up to him a year later? Is it too late? Love's never too late.

"I don't know. I will make a fool out of myself." I say and look at the floor. "Plus I don't even know where he is."

"I do. You don't look at his social media do you?" Pete asks me. I shake my head. I can't bear going on his sites, probably him having a happy life or even being better off without me. "Well, he lives here in LA." I look up almost to quick that my head spins. "He lives in a apartment or something near the city." He explains. He's been in my city the entire time and I didn't even know.

"I don't know if I want to." I bite my lip.

"You have to do this Brendon! Your a goddamn mess and your fans are worried sick! What about your career that I worked my ass off for? The label?" He lashes out at me and I shrink, wanting to be the size of an ant. Squish me.

"Pete!" Patrick scolds again and comforts me by rubbing my back. He puts his arms up in defense. I stiffen and think. Should I really do this?

Pros: I would be able to see Ryan. I would maybe get a second chance. I could possibly get over him.

Cons: I would lose him for good. He would reject me.

I sigh. "I'm in." And everyone smiles.