Chapter 28 School

Scarlett's POV

Schools starting tomorrow. Amy is super hype and I feel dreadful. "I already know I'm gonna get picked on and bullied and tormented. I already know that I'm gonna be skipping lunches and secretly cutting in the bathrooms" And that of course, saying what I'm thinking out loud.
"Scar, if you don't wanna go you don't have to" Avery said to me

"No, it's fine. I wanna be with my friends. That's the only enjoyable part of school"

"Ok then. You guys need to get to bed early tonight because we're waking up early, I'll be taking you Monday Wednesday and Friday. Jamie will do Tuesdays and Thursdays"

"Sounds good to me" Amy said

I sighed. School makes me sad. It makes it so easy to loose track of the days and your life slowly starts to seem like one long day.

I went to sleep anxious for what I knew was coming.
***************
The Next Day

"Wake up you two, school starts today"

Amy got up all peppy while I slugged out of bed.
"I'm so excited!"

We got dressed and went to the kitchen for breakfast. Amy made oatmeal while Avery and Jamie had bacon and waffles.
"I'm not hungry" I said as I laid down on the couch.
"You need to eat something Scar" Amy said

"How can you be excited about going to such a tortuous place"

"I don't know, I've just always enjoyed school"

"Ugh fuuuuuck me"

"Stop complaining and come eat something" Avery said
"You said it yourself, you do want to go" Jamie said

"Only for my friends"

"Then think about that when your walking in" He said.

"How am I supposed to think about them when I'm getting punched in the face?"

"Scarlett, no ones gonna punch you in the face"
Avery said

"Now come eat"

Do I really wanna start my day with food? Short answer is hell no. But my sisters are relentless and will keep asking me to, I'll be able to puke it once I get to school so its shouldn't be a big deal.
"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you Scarlett, Luna will be going to school with you"
Avery said

I sat up from the couch and looked at her. "What?"

"Like she'll be going to classes with you and like keeping an eye you throughout the day. So there's no chance you'll be getting bullied Scar"

Seriously. How can I be so unlucky.
"Why does she have to be there??"

"Scarlett" Avery said to me with a calm slightly annoyed tone.
"You've been in a mental hospital, you've tried to commit suicide multiple times, your still struggling with an eating disorder, you have a tendency to run away, and you have a history of self harm. There's no way I'm letting you go alone. Plus as you've said, people bully you. And with Luna around you won't need to worry about that. Also I don't need two sisters having sex at such a young age"

Amy turned bright red, I would be laughing right now except the brunt of the rant was low key dissing me. I started scratching the back of my neck because it's easier to do than cutting and it's more discrete.
"Scarlett I'm sorry but I just want you to be safe"

"How come Amy doesn't have someone following around her? After all she is..you know...addicted to sex in all"

Amy looked at me like I had just slapped her in the face.
"I'm gonna kill you" she said in the calmest voice imaginable and she started running towards me and tackled me.
"Stop get off me!!"