Chapter 18 Secrets 2

"This is unacceptable!! I can't help you girls if I don't know the full side of things. Amy what is it??"

"Nothing"

"So your just gonna keep lying to them???"

"At least I'm not a self harming alcoholic suicidal teenage dirtbag!!!"

I look at her with disgust and stood up and tripped over the chair but stood up again.
"She's a slut. She sleeps with at least one guy every two-ish days."

"LIAR!!!!"

"What?? Is this true Amy??" Stan asks"

"NO SHES A FUCKING LIAR!!!" And Amy charges at me knocking me down and starts punching the floor next to my head.
"Amy get off of her!!!" And Stan pulled her off of me. I laughed as I got up.
"Your not perfect at all Amy. Your a sick twisted bitch."

"You fucking sociopath"

"Sex addict!" And Amy lunges at me again but Stan pulls her back.
"I'm calling the social worker" Adam says as he leaves to get his phone.

"Look what you've done! Your so self destructive and ignorant!"

"At least my favorite hobby isn't sucking-

"That's enough you two! Amy sit on the couch Scarlett sit at the table" We both sit glaring at each other and wait for our Social worker to come.
***********
Knock knock knock

"She's here" Stan says. Adam walks over to the door and opens it. He lets her in and I think asked to talk to her privately. Well this can't be good.
************
Adams POV

"Mary I think it'd be best if these two were put in a different home, well two different homes"

"What's been going on?"

"We just had an incident where Scarlett got upset about having to stay inside or take someone with her to go outside and the girls just got into a fight the other day and they were still mad at each other but Scarlett wanted to go somewhere and Amy had to go with her. Long story short at dinner they were still mad at each other and Scarlett grabbed a knife and threatened to try and kill herself again. Afterwards she got drunk and told us Amy has sex with at least one guy every two days. I just think it would be better if the two separated."

"I understand, I think we can move them by tomorrow."

"Thanks"

Then their social worker left and it was just us. I didn't want this to be a surprise so I decided to tell them after she was gone. I talked to Stan about it and he agreed.

"Girls, there's something we need to tell you"

"Yeah I know we're grounded" Scarlett said.

"No it's not that."

"Really? What is it then?" Amy asked.

"You guys are moving to two separate homes tomorrow. I don't know where each of you will be staying"

"Ok." Scarlett says as if she's completely unaffected by this.