The tour guide is guiding me through the tough way XIX century is

A/N: Soooooooo, cookies, wassup? I'm reeeeally enjoying to write this story and I just don't update more often cause I want some reads! But you are AWESOME readers, I have to say. You comment AND vote so I get really happy (what's good since when I'm not happy I scandal and those things a crazy person do) So, I'm dedicating this wonderful chapter to the most incredible reader anyone could have. @GeeLoves1D also has amazing stories and it's a fun person to talk to. Hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I loved writing it. Vomment, please (vote+comment- no, it's not vomit, it's vomment) and fan. Love ya all, guys.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The toor guide guiding me through the tough way XIX is

Eleanor's POV

"God, she said the word!" A ginger girl with green eyes seeming stressed yells while backing off. I count and there's just her, an Afro girl, a 30 year old one and a guy I remember from somewhere... They are all dressed like if we lived in the XIX century or something and I just CAN'T BELIEVE Louis is joking with that ,pranking on me!

"Charlotte St. Ann, say you are sorry." The 30 year old woman demands. She has hazel hair and eyes, but she doesn't seem a famous actress...

"Ok. Where are you, Louis? You hide well the cameras this time... Serious, man, I just tried to kill myself and you prank on me?! I won't marry you like that." I start to scream waiting him to show up like the idiot he is. Sometimes he just doesn't know when to play!

"Who's Louis?" The guy who I remember from somewhere asks. WAIT A SEC! He's LOUIS! No! Oh God! I'll kill him!

"Ha." I just laugh full of anger not wanting yell at him in front of the cameras. How can he be so idiot, bastard, retard at the same time?

"Charlotte, please... Stop with those little games of yours... You have already made me jealous 5 times just last time we've seen each other..." The guy whispers seeming sad and hurt in a way Louis can't ever do because Louis Tomlinson has never felt pain. Louis Tomlinson has never suffered bullying. Louis Tomlinson is always happy. Louis Tomlinson is always perfect.

Sooo, THIS IS A DREEEEEEAM! Or my after life! UHUUUU! FINALLY! So, I'll just play the game they play! LALALA! I'M DEAD! OR DREAMING! WHATEVER!

"What?" I ask confused.

"I said to you it wouldn't work. God heard me. You better pray hard this time because you'll need to pay him." The ginger one informs happily while smiling and pointing to Louis like if he was hot or something.

"Hã?"

"You know Christian is really worried about you... He even brought Henry off the war to see if you would wake up. Now he is at a hunt but soon he is back." The woman informs while politely sitting in my bed. She is disappointed and happy at the same time by the way she looks at me.

"Henry? Who is Henry?" I question even more confuse, making the boy surprise.

"I'm Henry Lyons. You don't remember me?" He says while expecting the answer.

"Henry Lyons?" I repeat trying to remember every single guy I've already met with this name and not remembering, so I just turn to the others and ask"Where am I?"

"In your bedroom, darling." the woman replies looking to me then suddenly turns to the afro girl who staid quiet since i woke up. "Call the priest."

"He said he would be in the church right now but if she woke up like that it would be normal... It is just making her sleep again and she will wake up normal." She informs like she is the maid or something.