Just jumping to certain death, not a big deal

Eleanor's POV

"El, don't do it."

"I have to..."

"Please, don't"

"Danni, did you see it?"

"See it what, baby?"

"The letters, the tweets, the Larry Shippers?"

"I know you're not running away from this, baby. I know what it is about."

"You don't."

"Louis."

That name makes me dither even said by phone and Danielle being in the other side of the city.

"How do you know?" I ask rudely. I hide my secrets so well but I think this Louis' thing is really killing me inside. He being so mean and rude all the time and making me feel worse every single day and I just don't do anything. I just sit and wait him to stop like a real lady would do.

"I just know, baby. Are your relation ok? You can tell me everything."

"Well... the things are a little weird and..."

"Ahan. Keep talking." She speaks like automatically while I heard she honks. I can't believe that she tricked me...again!

"Hey! You just want to get more time! No, Danielle, you won't stop me this time. Not this time."

"And what about me?" Someone whispers in my ear making my neck dither at the same time my cell phone falls to the peek. "Oooops."

"What the hell-?" I turn around and see someone with a prankish smile and light blue eyes looking straight at me. Great. Just the last person I want to see and the only one who can stop me now is right here! "Louis? What are you doing here?"

"Danielle called." He simply says explaining everything. What a friend she is!

"Bitch."

"I prefer the term 'friend'."

"I will do it with or without you looking."

"Fair. But before, tell me, why today? Why now?"

"Today everything exploded. Everything. Every little thing. And it just seems right to be today, to be now, and to be here." I say knowing he won't understand this feeling inside of me.

"I am going to stop you, baby." He hugs me hard not letting me go.

"Nope, you are not.." I murmur getting out of that hug. He just doesn't understand me or try to like always. He is committing the same mistakes all over again. Circles, we've moving in circle and dizzy it's all it makes us...

"Alright then, Eleanor Jane Calder, will you marry me?" he say getting on his knees and showing a beautiful ring he brought in his colorful and skinny pants.

"What?"

"Yep. Will you marry me?"

"Now?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"I don't know. It just felt right to be today, to be now and to be here."

"Very funny."

"I'm serious. I love you. I don't want to miss you because of this. I will leave One Direction." It was all perfect; I was ready to get marry, until he said this last thing.

"You will what?"

"I'll leave One Direction."

"No, Louis. I can't let you dream behind." Besides, the directioners will hate me even more! I'll be like Yoko Ono! Poor Yoko, she just wanted to have John to herself and now the beatlemaniacs treat her so badly. I love the directioners. They may not love me as well, but they make Lou happy, besides they (I know it's weird) are the only ones who are making our relationship work, so I kind of own them for that, even ending with Louis, I know they tried (some of them).

"You are my dream." He takes my hand already up and gently kisses it looking me right in the eyes like in our first date. Memories, so many memories, which make me, unfortunately, stay here in this ungrateful and impolite world.

"We both know I'm not! You are treating me badly all week, being mean, rude and ARGH sometimes I just wished to be born in another place where women are treated nicely and men are real gentlemen. You... me... it's not working, right? We know it."

"So, you will just end up everything and then jump?" he asks putting the ring in his pocket but still holding my hand tight and hard.

"No, that's not fair. I'll jump. If I survive, we get married. If I don't, well, see you at my funeral, baby." I whisper, kissing him and running close to the peak.

I look down and see happiness; I look up and see a beautiful light comet crossing the dark night sky.

I jump.

"HEY! WAIT!"

It doesn't matter his words, I just know this moment was probably the only polite and perfect moment in my whole life.

.......................................................................................................................................

"Is Lady Charlotte alright?"

"What happened to her?"

"She was possessed by devil."

"We all knew it was going to happen someday."

"My lady is moving. She is moving."

I wake up in a very old and odd room full of well-dressed people like an old ball or something.

"Are you seeing the light, my lady Charlotte?" A brunette boy with electric blue eyes asks. Somehow I know him from somewhere I'm not remembering...

Lots of people wearing old century clothes come closer, seeming really preoccupied and I, looking around, notice I am in an old century room and am still alive!

"What the hell?"

A/N: Uuuuuuuuuuuuuu! What do you think it will happen? Will Eleanor like the life of the XIX century or not? Will Charlotte understand the madness of the XXI century or SHE will become mad? Comment, please. I have some big plans for this fic.... Muahahaha