Dreams Don't Turn to Dust

I feel myself fly... I see myself with Henry and Christian in the middle of the woods, fighting, and as I lead closer, the image goes away and now I watch Danni and Harry whispering something worried. I try to get closer to listen, but the image fades again... The next one is... is... Louis crying...

Everything is a true mess and I feel tears streaming down my face... What am I seeing? Is this the future? Is this the present? Or maybe the past? I don't know, all I know is that I'll probably never know...

I need to make him stop... Louis is crying frenetically and screaming something I don't understand... He stops for a second and starts to whisper something I understand perfectly... "Why does my heart cry?" I want him to stop; it makes me cry even harder... He gets some blades from his pocket and even though I've never seen someone do it, I know what he'll do.

I need to stop him, he can't do that... No, no, no... As I try to stop him going there and getting his body from the ground, putting his head on my lap, already surrounded by blood, he just looks at me with empty blue eyes before murmuring "You are free to leave me now..."

Suddenly something pushes me and I open my eyes to see myself in Eleanor's bedroom.

It was all a dream... Or would that be a vision?

"I can't believe she fainted..." Louis murmurs walking quickly around the chic bedroom, and I force myself to close my eyes.

"Calm down, man..." I hear Harry's rough voice. He obviously thinks Louis is overreacting, and I feel Harry's warm hand on my cheek.

"Ever since that hospital she has been acting weird." Louis says tense and I can still hear his steps walking through the bedroom. They are talking about me... right in front of me! XIX century was much more polite. We still had the charm to talk in people's backs...

"I am sure she still loves you." Harry says taking the hand from my cheek and I hear the door opening and Louis' voice fading.

"Yeah, but... do I love her?"

*-*-*-*

"Hey there, sweetie" I hear Louis' voice, waking me up. I slept and haven't even noticed that. His blue eyes are worried and he slowly catches my hand, making my heart beat faster.

"Where is everybody?" I ask a bit preoccupied about staying with him alone. Not that I don't like Louis, is just that he makes me feel weird and oh god... I don't know if I like this or not...

"They are doing what they should do... Harry is with some fans, Danny is training for her performance, Niall and Liam are doing vocal and Zayn and Perrie are... ahn... I actually don't quite know what they are doing." He blushes hard and it surprises me since I've seen him blush just a few times and is so adorable, because he squeezes his beautiful blue eyes and I can actually just get up and kiss him right now.

"Oh, I know..." I whisper, making myself feel the heat reach my face as well.

Louis gets closer and laughs weakly."Hahaha... Are you well? Do you remember anything?" His eyes are full of hope now and I feel my heart beat gets faster as more as he gets near.

"I remember eating something called pizza that was strangely tasty and you saying something importan- Oh." I suddenly stop talking remembering everything. The dinner, Perrie/Sassy, my dream... I feel myself dizzy and my eyes watering, but I close them before any of my tears try to run out.

Louis gets serious and I know he's tense about that. He doesn't actually know what happened to me, but I am sure he doesn't feel the same way about me as he felt about Eleanor though I still don't know if that's good or not...