Chapter 44 - I want to be serenaded Hard

Enjoy the chapter! Thank you so much for all the love and attention, please recommend this book to your friends and help me get it out there♥️♥️

———————

The car pulls to a stop in Luke's drive Sam gets out heading inside. Craning my head I gently shake Tyler awake who sleeps peacefully head tucked into my neck.

"We're here Ty" I whisper softly, he groans sitting up stretching upwards before rubbing his tired, red eyes.

"Let's get the show on the road" he mutters to which I offer a reassuring smile. I shimmy out the left of the car, closing the door behind me I walk back around to see him still sat there. Rolling my eyes I open the door yet he just looks at me pouting like a small child.

"You have to go in come on" I tell him he leans his head back clearly not wanting to deal with everyone all at once. "Tylleeerrrrrrr come on! It's still raining!" I whined after a few moments he looked over at me and I pulled my puppy dog eyes off.

He sighed getting out closing the door behind me "Not fair using that face" he scowled at me making me grin. I begin to walk ahead of him yet his hand reaches out stopping me, he grabs my face before leaning down kissing my cheek then pecks my lips.

Naturally I lean in wanting his lips on mine forever yet he was already pulling away. "Now I guess I'm ready." He smirks I try hiding my grin quickly rushing inside, out of the storm.

I make my way into the living room where everyone sits their head snap up to me confused. "Where is he?" Freya asked. I frown turning around to see he wasn't behind me, he was in fact taking his sweet time walking down the hall.

I rolled my eyes at him looking at him expectingly to which he sped up soon revealing himself to everyone else. Everyone visibly relaxed Alex and Logan ran up to him.

"Are you trying to kill me?" Alex snapped at him before launching herself into him, throwing her arms around him, he huffed the air being knocked out of him. Before he soon wrapped his arms around her whispering softly so no one else heard. She nods pulling away wiping tears away, stepping out of the way.

Logan stepped forwards looking up at his brother who rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "Missed me?" He asked to which Logan stepped forwards kicking him in the shin hard.

Tyler groaned reaching down "what the-" he cut off when a teary eyed Logan threw his arms around him burying his head into his stomach. Ty froze for a moment face softening he wrapped his arms around his head pulling him in close.

"Don't ever do that again" Logan's voice cracked with emotion muffed by Tyler's hoodie. He pulled away wiping his face with a sleeve snivelling before composing himself slightly.

"I won't I'm sorry" Tyler promised ruffling his little brothers hair.

"Good, I missed video games for this." Logan muttered crossing his arms Tyler snorted shaking his head.

"And here I was thinking I just shared a moment with my little brother" he joked shaking his head. Next thing we know everyone is getting up and walking towards us each one either pulling him into a hug or patting him on his arm. Every now and again he glances down at me and I know all he wants to do is leave, exhaustion running in his eyes.

"You never listen to me you idiot" Luke comments at him as it's his turn yet before Ty can speak he throws his arm around his neck hugging him tightly before stepping next to me. Tyler soon let's out a small tired sigh.

"Well um I'm sorry for scaring people but I'm really tired so I think we should just head ho-"

"Omg you found him? Tyler it's been ages!" Ursula calls soon entering the room I roll my eyes turning to face her. She skips towards us all Tyler turns slowly jaw dropped slightly, he gawked at Ursula as she made her way to him arms open.