Chapter 1 - The Freezer!

Enjoy! Please don't forget to vote! Let's get on with this story!
——————-
"Take a seat there we'll be through in a minute!" My oh so cheerful worker said, entering a small room. I looked around the hall to see my old officer watching me.

Shoving my hands in my jacket I sat down stretching my legs out giving her a smirk, saluting her. Rolling her eyes at me she began to speak.

"Came in here 6 months ago and you still leave with that attitude Ford, is there any hope for you." She shakes her head at me.

I shrugged not really caring. "Guess you'll have to wait and see..... Amanda." exaggerating her name. I smirked looking away from her as her eyes narrowed at me. Deciding to spend my time listening in on my worker talking to my 'new parents'.

"So she's just outside waiting, now before you leave I was hoping we could go over a few things... about Bailey. To start off she has an attitude, some ... anger issues and her style is - well something! Don't let her fool you though she is as smart as they come so-" I roll my eyes and she continues to talk about me and how I'm a bright girl! And correct parenting will help!

Cause remember kids stay positive! Oh please. I rest my head against the wall bored out of my mind.

"Ford! Legs now or I swear- oh..." I open my eyes to see the lovely Officer Callahan. "How on earth are you leaving this place?" She eyes me warily.

I scoff. "Maybe I've just been good." She laughs slightly as a response.

"Goodman! Can you believe this kid!" She gestured towards Amanda who shook her head. "Well just don't screw up... don't want to see you face ever again or I'll double your work!" She said becoming serious once again.

"Aw I know you'll miss me really, why wouldn't I want to come back Callahan you brighten my day so much!" I replied sarcastically.

"Watch the tone misses!" She snapped back before walking off towards the detention zone.

Before I could lean back the door swung open to my smiling social worker and woman and man following behind. So these are my so called new parents.

They both smiled at me. I raised an eyebrow looking them up and down. The woman was a bit taller than me short blond hair and dark brown eyes her features soft. The man was a lot taller than both of us strong built green eyes and light brown hair.

There smiles faltered ever so slightly at my reaction. My social worker clapped her hands together gathering their attention , eventually mine.

"Well then this is Bailey, Bailey these are your new parents Mr and Mrs Anderson." I nod at them doing my usual small salute.

"Oh please Bailey just call me Emily and this is Mark!" Emily said kindly to me. Noted. I looked towards my social worker as if to say 'what now?'. Wanting to finally leave this place.

"Okay... just a few things to clear up and if allowed Bailey you can get your old things from your old place then go to your new home! Just a few forms.Oh Bailey I almost forgot your old boss sent money you made from your old um.... job." We walked over the the main reception.

I glare at her slightly for mentioning it and being judgmental. I was never proud of it but it was the only place which accepted me in my shitty town. If your wondering I used to work at a strip club to get enough money in. I hated it a the most part but sometimes it was a bit fun.

I unlike most people there just danced I was high most of the time so I couldn't of cared less, but ask me to do it now? No chance.

"Okay this is for therapy/ anger management, and this is to stop you from going where ever you please for the first few months.including absolutely no driving!" I raise my eyebrows. Not like I was planning on driving anytime soon anyway.