Chapter 4 - Damon Salvatore

Don't forget to vote and comment ! ❤️❤️

It's the first day of school today great. I once again got up and made my bed at 5:30. I walked out getting a quick shower this time walking into my room as Emily walks out. "Coffee?" I nod my head at her.

"Cool it's first day pancakes today hope you like em." I nod at her closing my door. I dry off looking around for what to wear.

I quickly decided black ripped jeans and my slightly ripped maroon top was good enough. I brushed my hair doing my makeup. Doing a orangey brown smokey eye with my eyeliner and red lipstick. I threw on my hoodie/ leather jacket. I headed downstairs to the smell of coffee and pancakes.

I sit in the kitchen sipping the coffee. Soon Ashley comes downstairs in white shorts and a pink stripy T-shirt. "How can you wear shorts in this cold?" I ask her taking the plate of pancakes from Emily's hand, thanking her.

"It's not too bad. Plus at least they aren't short ass shorts like all the sluts at school." I pick the bananas off my pancakes putting them on the side. Quickly finishing the delicious pancakes. Man does this beat Juvie and rehab food.

"That was so good!" I earn a smile from Emily whilst Ashley steals the bananas I didn't eat.

"Ashley! I'm so sorry Bailey were you going to eat those." Emily scolded her daughter. I shook my head.

"It's fine I don't like bananas." She nods.

"See mom no need to shout at me! We should probably get going so we can get your schedule." Ashley defended herself earning a look from her mom.

Mark came downstairs as me and Ashley were about to leave.

"Hold up!" Ashley rolled her eyes and we both looked back. "Bailey..." I looked at him with a bored expression. "You're forgetting your bag how can you do work with no pens or books." Sighing I grab the bag in his hands giving him an annoyed smile.

"Remember what I said Misses. " I nod walking away but it wasn't good enough. "What did I say?" Sighing loudly I looked at Ashley, with a hopeless look.

"Go to class. Don't get into trouble. Get back by 7 and let you know where I am and who with." He took a minute before talking.

"Good. Have fun Ashley keep her in check please." She muttered a yes dad as we walked out and got in her car.

"You will go to classes right." She looked at me as she pulled out.

"I guess, but I can't fully promise on the stay out of trouble if any 'queen bees' fuck with me." I muttered back to her. She gave me a weak smile. "I'll keep you in check and I'll make sure the gang does too... without letting them know about the whole juvie thing." I nod calming as she reassured me she wouldn't tell them.

I shove my music back on this time playing blackbear, two feet and of course I managed to get Mr. Brightside in before we got to school.

We climbed out of the car. I looked up at the school in dread. Ashley wrapped her arm over my shoulders. "You'll be fine B." She squeezed my shoulder as we walked up.

"Well thanks to you I've got these so I might survive." I motioned bringing my headphones up causing her to chuckle slightly. I shoved them in my phone wrapping them around my neck as we walk into reception.

"Hey! Mrs Harris this is Bailey Ford the new student I'm showing her around but she needs her schedule." Ashley said cheerfully as a stand behind her. The teacher looked at me.

"Ah yes we've been expecting you. Talk of the teachers! Hope you won't be causing any trouble miss Ford." She handed me an envelope and a piece of paper with a bunch of classes on it.