Chapter 5- Ill Kill you

Don't forget to vote and comment!

"I think Jake has a thing for you B" Ashley says randomly on our way to the canteen. I scoffed.
"If he does not happening" she frowns looking at me. "Why?"

"Because my dear 'sister' I have the worst track record of relationships and ruin everything and everyone. Plus I don't want a relationship I'm just getting my life on track and I'll know how it goes." She nods slowly.

"I'm sure you don't ruin everything and everyone how bad were your last relationships?" I sigh. "Most of them weren't serious we'd just hook up. Some would say they cared about me but they turned out to be the worst. I just don't want to go back. I was reckless and still am deep down." She looks at me with a sad look.

"What about the very last one?" She asks curiously, pain filled my heart and I stopped looking down. The memories filling my head. "I don't want to talk about it." I whispered quietly.

"Oh okay sorry." She said as we continued on.

"Well I can tell you now Jake isn't like that but I get it. Come on let's get some food. They have chips so you can pay back Jake." I nod as we enter the canteen. I get a cheese pizza and some fries.

We head to the table with Jenna and Sam on it Freya and Jake arguing as they enter the canteen. Ashley sits next to Sam leaving no room on that side. I sit on the end opposite Jenna.

Eventually Jake and Freya sat down. Both smiling at us. I looked at Jake next to me who was trying to hide his fries causing me to chuckle slightly.

"Don't worry I won't take one here." I hand him the biggest chip I had he took it gratefully. "Ok you are no longer in debt to me." I nod taking a bite of my pizza.

"So B how are classes so far Jake you did make sure she went into maths right." Ashley spoke up. Jake nodded throwing his arms back in defence.

"Of course I did who do you think I am!" I roll my eyes smiling slightly.

"It was fine I guess but that Tyler and Max were in my maths. Max sat next to me no less trying to seduce me..." I rolled my eyes remembering eating a chip.

"Did Tyler bother you?" Jake spoke up. I nodded my head to the side. "I Uh may or may not of challenged him further..... sorry Ash" she glared at me.

"Just stay out of trouble." I gave her a weak smile. Whilst the rest of he group looked at me curiously.

"Why is it you keep telling her to stay out of trouble Ash?" Jenna spoke up. Ashley looked at me as to say sorry. Clearing my throat.
"It's nothing just got into some trouble back home that's all I was known for causing mild trouble and skipping school." I scratched the back of my head.

"Ooo a bad girl seems like Tyler may have some competition then I likey" Jake wiggled his eyebrows I rolled my eyes at him.

"Uh no he will not because you are staying out of trouble Bailey!" Ashley threatened. I threw my hands up in defence smirking. "Of course maybe I'll have a little bit of fun though." She glared daggers at me to which I replied.

"Joking! Honest!" She still didn't believe me but went back to eating. I felt Jakes leg touch mine. Quickly realising I smacked his hand which was reaching for my food.

"Ow! Hey how the hell did you know! You weren't even looking!" He rubbed his hand pouting. I point my finger at him.

"Don't try it you've got no chance." He continued sulking eating his own food. I finished mine before everyone. Realising his leg was still touching my I casually shuffled my leg away.